Making Suggestions

Keroro1454

Hello Everyone.

I've been hoping to make a price suggestion for a while, but haven't been able to figure out how to go about it. The guides unfortuanetly have been less than useful, and I was looking for a definitive answer. How do you gather proof? Am I expected to run around adding people and asking: Did you sell this? How much? I'm genuinely (terrible pun is terrible) confused, and would appreciate some help. Thanks!

Highly depends on what items you're suggesting. If it's unusuals you can check inventory history on backpack.tf to the date of the sales and check histories of items exchanged between those days. To gather proof of normal items just look at what people are selling for and gather sales as well. You can't really use trade.tf anymore so you need to bookmark trades for later to find sales.

Thanks very much everyone. Just to clarify, for non-unusual items I need to go onto outpost and do what? Should I just look for trades where the item has been sold? In addition, for unusual you need to find what appears to have been sold? You need to assume it was a 1:1 unless there is direct proof otherwise, right? If there were buds/keys/etc. exchanged but you can't find that out in the comments, are you just supposed to assume it was a 1:1?

Archived