If you won the lottery.

Captain Caboose

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piss the f**k out of top bps by just buying a bunch of things I don't need. I would also get to steam lv 101 c:

If I won, say 1 million dollars, I would pay buy the current house I live in (basically no mortgage), pay off any bills my parents owe and set money aside for them for their future. I would then pay for my tuition and safe money for myself the rest of my family. I would maybe try starting a family run business so the money stays in the family and pay the bills of all my friends (so I don't loose them if they become jealous like so many people say is the worse part of winning).

For the most part, nothing fancy. Just live life normally but really really comfortable. Don't have to worry about pinching pennies.

I would spend money for fun at the moment I got the money, but nothing more than 1 or 2% of the total.

You literally have a better chance of getting hit by a car on the way to buy a lottery ticket than you do actually winning the lottery. But we can all dream, right?

:^)

My parents recently got divorced so since my mom doesn't make as much as my dad and she pays for a lot more for me and my sister than he does, I'd give it to her so she wouldn't be as busy and stressed.

And you know, maybe college funds, if the lottery was worth that much.

Depends how much. If few millions, I wouldn't mind putting up to 100 000 € in TF2, getting a 20 000 € PC, a very nice house and camera stuff. (also babyfur stuff but shh, it doesn't take that much monies)

Well money wouldn't be a problem if I won lottery ;-;

i'd probably rent Liechtenstein3624d9842d.jpg

Utter bullshit.

I come from there, and I don't know where you dug up that crap.

inb4 I fell for the bait

I'm not sure what the odds are for that lottery, but we had a lottery here where the chance of winning the jackpot was smaller than to ask a random Chinese person to pick a number from 1-100.

Then fly to China, speak to a random person and have that person be the correct person and your number guessed right. Those odds were higher than winning the lottery.

On topic, get some gifts for friends, put 90% on the bank and do whatever I feel like doing for the rest of my life. Waking up and feel like going to Hawaii for a week? Why the fuck not. That's ultimate happiness for me. Do what you want without worrying about costs

If I won 1 million, I'd use 15% for what I want(Games, Virtual Items, etc...). And use 80% towards, paying off debts, university, and start a business to make a steady income and probably get some stuff for my parents and my brother. And the 5% would go towards a charity of my choosing. That's what I'd do if I won the lottery.

I'm not sure what the odds are for that lottery, but we had a lottery here where the chance of winning the jackpot was smaller than to ask a random Chinese person to pick a number from 1-100.

Then fly to China, speak to a random person and have that person be the correct person and your number guessed right. Those odds were higher than winning the lottery.

On topic, get some gifts for friends, put 90% on the bank and do whatever I feel like doing for the rest of my life. Waking up and feel like going to Hawaii for a week? Why the fuck not. That's ultimate happiness for me. Do what you want without worrying about costs

Take the number of tickets purchased for a lottery 

1 of those will be a winner

9 times out of ten someone doesnt win first night.

Archived