If you won the lottery.

Captain Caboose

So, recently my family have been trying to win the Mega Millions ;3 alas we have not yet. The lottery is alot of money obviously and with that much money you could buy Bob so...What would you buy if you won the lottery? I would buy the 1/1 Something Burning This Way Comes Antlers or craft my own Collector's cosmetic (Steam wise) and give to charity, buy a better house.

Edit: I just asked my mom what we would do if we won and she said "Buy a better house and a new car and invest"

I make alot of topics cus im bored so ye whatever.

To those who would pay their debts...  *salute*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit of advice. You will not win the lottery. You will never win the Mega Millions. The odds that you do are so insignificant that you could live a million times and never win (like unboxing am I rite) Please stop spending money on tickets that will lead to nothing.

So, recently my family have been trying to win the Mega Millions ;3 alas we have not yet. The lottery is alot of money obviously and with that much money you could buy Bob so...What would you buy if you won the lottery? I would buy the 1/1 Something Burning This Way Comes Antlers (let a man dream). 

I make alot of topics cus im bored so ye whatever.

I would buy a house and all the things you would need for a house plus some extra money for bills for my Girlfriend and I then give the rest to my parents.

A bit of advice. You will not win the lottery. You will never win the Mega Millions. The odds that you do are so insignificant that you could live a million times and never win (like unboxing am I rite) Please stop spending money on tickets that will lead to nothing.

*positive thinking*

I'd spend the money on what I consider essential first. Bills, mortgage, any debts and etc.

Then I'd probably buy what I want in TF2 which at the moment doesn't seem to hit over 10 buds total.

Donate a bunch to random charities, and keep the rest in case I need it later in life.

Top priority is family and friends. Make sure they are set up, out of debt, and make sure your parents or other relatives have enough to retire. For kids or kids approaching the age, give some for their college. The rest would go into top tier gaming equipment, Games, and what I have left over, Charity.

I'd buy a corvette, a better house, help some friends and invest the rest of my money so i won't have to work.

What doesn't mean i won't, but it is always nice not have to.

As of now I'm a kid, with no expenses. If I won now, I'd get my mom and dad to invest my money, in my name (we do that already), as I'm not old enough to legally own stock. I'd buy a new rowing boat, and a Cannondale SuperSixEvo Black Edition.

If I win when I'm older, university tuition, and a car.

I would put some in an RESP, I'd put some in a term deposit, I'd also keep some spending money. Rest of it goes into investments.

1- lol @ spending money in TF2. Powerball is up to "208 million" which in reality is more like 147 million and assuming you don't hire a tax expert(LOL) you're walking out with 97,000,000 in cash, after taxes, no BS. Let's call it $100,000,000.00

Assuming you are smart (lol 2) you can expect a lifetime return of about 8% a year, so don't touch the money and just become a professional investor(hire someone) and take your 8 million a year.

People who make 8 million a year($160,000/week) have better stuff to do than collect unusuals

1.) Don't buy any cars just yet. Just don't. You're going on a vacation with whoever the fuck you want and it's not going to be for five days, you might go to Spain and not come back for six months. 

2.) Same goes for houses, month to month rents are ideal until you get settled on what you want to do with the rest of your life.

Assuming, though, after our insane vacation, we decide to allocate 50% of our net income to house payments, that's well over $300k/month on a mortgage. 

I'd get a sickkkkkkk snow cabin

imagereader-18.aspx.jpeg

Tons of snowmobiles, ATVs, and Jeeps, Vacation destination for me and my friends to just rip around the mountain

Modern+homes+designs+front+views+sandieg

a badass house in San Diego, where it's always warm, 

Screen-shot-2012-10-27-at-3.25.05-PM.png

and my main house, not far from my family, not far from NYC. Big enough that my entire family could spend the night during holidays and stuff. 

Cars: A track-only race car and a Rolls Royce Phantom with a driver/bodyguard. lol@dealing with traffic when you're worth 9 figures. 

Baller shit: Heated driveway. waiting for people to shovel the driveway is so "non elite wealthy" no thanks. Go to UK, get all my clothes bespoke made from tailors, hire a personal chef because lol_cooking and I certainly don't want to get fat. 

Donate 5%/year to charity, hang out with Aziz Ansari on yachts, oh, and I would have at least $5,000,000 worth of watches

patek_image.1680971.jpg

All houses would have a file server with 10,000+ Blu-Rays on SSDs wired to all TVs in the house. My garages would have lifts in them and I'd open an artisan car detailing shop.  I'd have video games and stuff but I really don't think I would take my TF2 backpack seriously at all. 8mil/year is just so unreal big it's hard for some people to step back and think about. People who say stuff like "I'd pay off my house and keep my job" are full of pewp.

I ten cousins and ten aunts and uncles who were always good to me. The elders are getting hooked up beyond their wildest dreams. The cousins are getting a car and an unlimited lifetime budget for education. Work is still important. 

Archived