The heroic companion badge UNIQUE

Darius Rucker

Well i just wanna know what the hell is a unique Heroic Companion badge is worth because

i can't really see what a solid price for it is since i'm the 63rd person in the world who has crafted it.

I'm assuming it has a craft number then?  like, it says #63 when you hover over it?

If so, it is worth much more than an ordinary one.  It's worth a few keys at least.  Put ut on outpost and see what kind of offers you get.

edit: I'm not sure where you got the number 63 from, since yours has a craft # over 200.  It's a very new item, so it doesn't have a commonly accepted price yet.  search around on outpost and ask for a bit less than what everyone else is asking.  I don't see this being a valuable item.

I'm assuming it has a craft number then?  like, it says #63 when you hover over it?

If so, it is worth much more than an ordinary one.  It's worth a few keys at least.  Put ut on outpost and see what kind of offers you get.

edit: I'm not sure where you got the number 63 from, since yours has a craft # over 200.  It's a very new item, so it doesn't have a commonly accepted price yet.  search around on outpost and ask for a bit less than what everyone else is asking.  I don't see this being a valuable item.

He got 63 from the fact stats.tf only reports 63 in existence currently. Anyways stats.tf lags behind for newly released items because it has to slowly make its way into scanning every single backpack again to see what items each individual player owns. You cannot expect it to be automatic. As Jymotion has already stated, you crated #248 which means there's at least 247 others in existence and that number is rising constantly. The best thing to do is put it on a trading site for offers and take the highest offer you see that you deem acceptable. The value will only decrease overtime as more and more are found as drops and are crafted. Not to mention the demand for not very visible items such as pins is low, so the people who will really want them and are willing to overpay are few, so you'd better hurry up if you want to get the most out of it.

I've seen unique Crusher Caps and Heroic Companion pins go for as low as 1.66 ref.

Archived