What Race Recieves The Most Racism?

TheVenomWithin

Prolly gonna start a flame war, but eh... List opinions and details below. Here in Hawaii, White people (Which I am) get a ton of racism compared to other races.

White people receive the most racism because minority races call white people racist due to the historically perceived notion that white people are racist.

Really, there's just assholes and not-assholes, doesn't matter what race or ethnicity you are.

White people receive the most racism

I don't believe this is true. In Australia, where I live, there is a lot of discrimination against black people by white people.

I generally hear about discrimination against blacks, for example in WWII ('Master Race') and Nelson Mandela's time (Aparteid).

It surprises me how many people have said white on here, and yet... it's not necessarily false. I'd argue that we don't receive the MOST racism, but then again, racism against all races seems like too much. So it's a little hard to say without being biased.

Having grown up in the United States, home of pride and home of prejudice, it's hard to say... we make fun of pretty much everyone. That having been said, in my experience there's a lot of racism against black people (I mean, think about how recent an issue segregation was. It's barely been 50 years). 

In the Oppression Olympics, the goal of which is to gain the most preferential treatment by convincing others that you are the most oppressed, being a white straight male is the biggest possible handicap.  The foundation of the game is built upon the dogma that you are the devil.

To put it another way, it's considered politically correct to be racist against white people.  Many don't even consider it racism at all if it is against whites.

In reality, I have no idea what group actually gets the most shit.  But I do know that it's mostly acceptable to give white people shit because they're considered by many to be collectively to blame for all racism and discrimination.

I would say that nowadays people are more discriminated for ethnical reasons rather than racial reasons : political or/and religious issues.

Really it depends on the part of the word you live in, even inside a same country or city, the situation will be different.

To sum up, I would say, on average, black people are more discriminated and white people are always the convenient suspects of racism.

I'm blacks and lived with hill billies and they were never racist. I think it really depends on where you live, because I've gone some places and felt no discrimination while some places I felt a little bit.

Right now in Bermuda where I live, black and white people get along as if there race was the same. But some of the people here in Bermuda say hateful things against Filipino people because they are taking a lot of jobs and husbands/wives. I have nothing against Filipino people and like them very much because it's not their fault. I guess some people are just jelly.

I think the question should be what types of people are the most racist toward other race/races. Like you said in Hawaii White people get a lot of racism.

I don't believe this is true. In Australia, where I live, there is a lot of discrimination against black people by white people.

I generally hear about discrimination against blacks, for example in WWII ('Master Race') and Nelson Mandela's time (Aparteid).

Aye, Like previously mentioned it really matters where you live. I believe, reading throughout the wiki, that Australia is 80% white people? I could be wrong. 

Where as here in Hawaii, Hawaii is distinctive in having the highest percentage of Asian Americans and Multiracial Americans, as well as the lowest percentage of White Americans of any state.

If I'm ever rich, I'm making a scholarship for white, middle-class males, and white, middle-class females, who have a gpa between 3.4 and 3.8. If you're rich, you don't need scholarships, if you're poor, you get government aid. If you're in the middle class and slightly above average on the intelligence scale, you're shit out of luck. Much of the mentality on this thread is the reason why the 0.1% get away with so much in this country. They have succeeded in creating working drones terrified of stepping out of line and the first to chastise the oppressed, rather than the oppressor. I'm not referring to this specific case, but the broader mentality of follow, obey, and don't question is readily apparent in these threads and is quite alarming. Oh well, we the people allowing society to create the 40 hour work week for a yearly salary that's equivalent to what the Man makes in a few seconds didn't just materialize out of thin air, I suppose. 

White people have to take everything, especially from black people, and I'm not intending to be racist; myself of Hispanic origin. Blacks can riot for no reason but us "white folk" can't do anything without a black person, or really a person of any race judging us.

Here in Hawaii, White people (Which I am) get a ton of racism compared to other races.

I had a roommate from Hawaii.  He told me that they call white people "haole" (pronounced how-lee) there and that they are very racist towards whites.  It's weird because I'd never heard about that before, and yet I'd been exposed to a huge amount of Hawaii centered stuff on TV and in movies.  It's just never mentioned for some reason.  Hawaii is always portrayed as this wonderful welcoming open paradise.

I had a roommate from Hawaii.  He told me that they call white people "haole" (pronounced how-lee) there and that they are very racist towards whites.  It's weird because I'd never heard about that before, and yet I'd been exposed to a huge amount of Hawaii centered stuff on TV and in movies.  It's just never mentioned for some reason.  Hawaii is always portrayed as this wonderful welcoming open paradise.

Oh yeah man. It's a lot better than it actually is on the tv shows. It's a decent place don't get me wrong, but white people receive the worst racism here. ESPECIALLY if you don't surf, which is the one thing we have going for us.

It really depends on which country/area you live in, for me its definitely Lebanese and Muslims which receive the most hate in Australia.

Everything here used to be blamed on "violent Lebanese gangs" ignoring the fact that there are just as many "white" gangs who if anything do more stupid shit. After the whole searching for a bomb which turned out to be completely piontless and stupid (really you raid a few suburbs and all you can find is a decoration...) Hate has been directed to muslims

It's all fun and game till the white kid says something racist... oh boy...

its like negro its not  a latin word for black sure lets ban this word from latin dictionary..

its a racist word.I just wish ppl where a tide more multiculture and learn 4-5 more languages things like this would never have happened if they knew what the word means for real.

Blacks are so whiny and needy.....they don't want equality they want to be the Superior race and if you say one little word against blacks your racist.....but they can call us honkys and Crackers right?

its like negro its not  a latin word for black sure lets ban this word from latin dictionary..

its a racist word.I just wish ppl where a tide more multiculture and learn 4-5 more languages things like this would never have happened if they knew what the word means for real.

Negro is the respectful word for black people. Nigger is the disrespectful word for black people. I herd that a Pink taco admin banned somebody because they said something about the word "Negro", how stupid are people going to get. Negro is the right word for black people.

Blacks are so whiny and needy.....they don't want equality they want to be the Superior race and if you say one little word against blacks your racist.....but they can call us honkys and Crackers right?

I'm black and people call me a nigger and make jokes about niggers and so on and you don't see me saying anything about it or getting mad. Most of the time I just laugh with them or ignore their ignorance.

M.L.K. Jr. never wanted blacks to be better then anybody, he just wanted black and white people to go hand in hand. I'll agree that some blacks take things too far, just like some white people take it too far (The KKK is one example). So it's not fair to say all blacks are this way cause they are not.  :)

Archived