Trade offer Confirmation Emails

Winter Scout

What's a title  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Disabled / Enabled the E-Mail Verification?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steam Profile > Edit Profile > My Privacy Settings > Confirmation of Trades > Disable.

Don't be dumb and get your account compromised, Valve won't help you with lost items if you disable this.

• Administrators

I got this too.

so uhh... this is valve telling us to piss off?

Talk about Customer Service. 

You get it for every trade offer?

Yes, for every trade offer you send and receive.

You can disable it via privacy settings but you won't get any help from steam support if your item gets hijacked/stolen.

Steam Support will also not provide you with any assistance in recovering items that were stolen from your account, for any reason.

it is

but you have captcha and if you lose any item its lost forever and you wont get dupe

there isn't a captcha if you turn it off. I checked with others on my friends list as well.

But if you ever get hijacked, you won't get your items back.

That's good as far as I'm concerned.  Duping hurts the market.  Support should never have starting doing that to begin with.

That's good as far as I'm concerned.  Duping hurts the market.  Support should never have starting doing that to begin with.

*loses burning TC by doing this*

DUPING IS SUCH CANCER ;-;

^this

Your backpack, your items your responsibility. If you get hijacked its most likely because you screwed up 95% of scams and phishers won't be successful if users thought before their actions.

^this

Your backpack, your items your responsibility. If you get hijacked its most likely because you screwed up 95% of scams and phishers won't be successful if users thought before their actions.

I HATE having to find sales for Duped hats ;-;

Archived