Grantimus (SR Scammer)

Grantimus

| steamname: Grantimus

| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:44793738

I do not know where to put this, but what I do know is I have some explaining to do. A year ago, April 4th 2012 to be exact, I was marked as SR Scammer for impersonating a steam admin in order to get keys. Although it failed, I was marked as a scammer. For a year I put up with not having to join my favorite trade servers, not being able to use my favorite sites, but when I appealed back down to a warning (like they said come back in 1 year and appeal) I get no reply back for more than a month to if I am untagged or not: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/sr-scammer-76561198049853205-perverted-sloth.32952/#post-99430

Now I know I was a bit snappy against them, but in my case, I was in a bad mood due to me waiting 1 year, and not reading the message right. I did not notice the message saying ATLEAST 1 year. But if you guys could understand and unban me from your premises so I could trade on this site I would love it. If an admin would like to private chat with me then feel free to add me on steam. Thanks. And if this wasn't the correct place to put it, then forgive me and I will repost it in the correct spot, or an admin can put it in the correct spot, if they can of course.

>Allowing you to trade

would just end up in you most likely trying to scam again

People who scam are kept out of the community for a reason.

>Allowing you to trade

would just end up in you most likely trying to scam again

People who scam are kept out of the community for a reason.

Knowing you did not read this, I said, I am supposed to be unbanned, but sr admins are very busy and still have not replied to my post for a month. Thank you very much -.-

Knowing you did not read this, I said, I am supposed to be unbanned, but sr admins are very busy and still have not replied to my post for a month. Thank you very much -.-

they said you would be unbanned if you didn't do anything stupid for a year. they haven't gotten to your post yet, since they have a ton of reports to deal with. heck they haven't came to a report I made 2 months ago, other than to say "Thank you for the report. A steamrep admin will look into this when they have time"

You're asking backpack.tf to remove your STEAMREP tag? "Hey valve, I got banned from origin, plz halp." 

And I'm glad you failed to scam, also glad you got tagged.

Archived