truth about your " legit " friend d0 wich is absolut a scammer

DrugLord

Before i called him a bitch and said i will kill you , he tried to steal my coffin . my friend lost his burning swagmans swatter this way : 

And what a sick basterd lier you are . I didnt say i will report you if you wont sell me it for cheap , i never said it . I said i will report you for trying to scam me
What he basicly tried to do is to steal my coffin kit . he sent me trade offer where he hided my coffin kit between normal items so icouldnt see it : 

http://i.imgur.com/3vnwz0I.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YYmq0p9.jpg

He tried to hide my harvest coffin between the normal items . He sent me trade offer before this trade offer , wich included all the other normal items that were special for me . this is the trade offer ( before the one he tried to steal my coffin ) :

http://i.imgur.com/VHa1EIT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ySf3pvz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6xuMJBu.jpg

Believe me or not , this is the real truth , no bullshit . I swear , i told him i wont report you , cause we all do bad things . i told him , that iam not perfect and no 1 either . He tried to steal my coffin .

YES IAM A FAG , MENTAL SICK KID , BASTERD , IDIOT , SHOULD BE DEAD BY TOMORROW , AND WHATEVER NOT , but iam not a scammer , and never was . d0 tried to steal my coffin by hiding it among normal items . You can believe me , you can not believe me , but i speak the only truth right now . He says i tried to bribe him , i dont know what that word means , but people told me its like " making him sell his stuff for cheaper , force him to do that " , thats a lie , i never tried to do that . he provided 0 proofs for that cause i never said it . the only thing i said is i will find you i will kill you i will hack your account and i will trade the 2 coffins to my acc . gg . thats the only thing . Hes just a smartass , telling everyone i am threatning his life , what a joke . He made a hole mess out of nothing . no 1 would touch him , he admited that is was a joke . Iam expecting some honesty from you people , for god sake . 

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, January 20, 2015 - rude behavior
Hidden by cleverpun, January 20, 2015 - rude behavior

[ ] d0 is a scammer

[x] OP is a cocktard and a sociopath

OP, do you understand that, even if d0 were a scammer that does not somehow absolve you of your wrongdoings?

Do you understand the difference between right and wrong? 

he opened a thread about me on steamrep , for talking to him badly and bribe ? realy bribe ? i wanted a lower price cause he wanted basicly all of my backpack but my coffin kit , but when i tried to lower price, he by " accident " added my coffin kit among normal items . Alright , keep supporting this lier and scammer . keep doing it , there is no justice at all . 

he opened a thread about me on steamrep , for talking to him badly and bribe ? realy bribe ? i wanted a lower price cause he wanted basicly all of my backpack but my coffin kit , but when i tried to lower price, he by " accident " added my coffin kit among normal items . Alright , keep supporting this lier and scammer . keep doing it , there is no justice at all . 

The previous 2 trade offers? And the fact me.. ME cancelled the trade offer I sent?

Bad troll, not responding more. I've really tried for hours trying to help you, but it's impossible =/

The previous 2 trade offers? And the fact me.. ME cancelled the trade offer I sent?

Bad troll, not responding more. I've really tried for hours trying to help you, but it's impossible =/

Indeed. Oh and btw druglord, your story kinda seems bs

Before i called him a bitch and said i will kill you , he tried to steal my coffin . my friend lost his burning swagmans swatter this way : 

And what a sick basterd lier you are . I didnt say i will report you if you wont sell me it for cheap , i never said it . I said i will report you for trying to scam me

What he basicly tried to do is to steal my coffin kit . he sent me trade offer where he hided my coffin kit between normal items so icouldnt see it : 

http://i.imgur.com/3vnwz0I.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YYmq0p9.jpg

He tried to hide my harvest coffin between the normal items . He sent me trade offer before this trade offer , wich included all the other normal items that were special for me . this is the trade offer ( before the one he tried to steal my coffin ) :

http://i.imgur.com/VHa1EIT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ySf3pvz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6xuMJBu.jpg

Believe me or not , this is the real truth , no bullshit . I swear , i told him i wont report you , cause we all do bad things . i told him , that iam not perfect and no 1 either . He tried to steal my coffin .

YES IAM A FAG , MENTAL SICK KID , BASTERD , IDIOT , SHOULD BE DEAD BY TOMORROW , AND WHATEVER NOT , but iam not a scammer , and never was . d0 tried to steal my coffin by hiding it among normal items . You can believe me , you can not believe me , but i speak the only truth right now . He says i tried to bribe him , i dont know what that word means , but people told me its like " making him sell his stuff for cheaper , force him to do that " , thats a lie , i never tried to do that . he provided 0 proofs for that cause i never said it . the only thing i said is i will find you i will kill you i will hack your account and i will trade the 2 coffins to my acc . gg . thats the only thing . Hes just a smartass , telling everyone i am threatning his life , what a joke . He made a hole mess out of nothing . no 1 would touch him , he admited that is was a joke . Iam expecting some honesty from you people , for god sake . 

Keep your cool man. If you do want to make a point and settle this issue, making threads saying 'd0 is a scammer' and etc will not help resolve this. Aside from that your actions make others perceive you as childish and immature. This is not the way trading goes I presume especially on the 'high-tier' end. I suggest you talk things over with d0 and try to keep in mind that despite the situation you are currently facing, your conduct and ethics should still remain proper, gentlemanly and professional.  

Previous trade offer was totaly highball for you unusual . Anyway u sent me trade offer that was planned to scam me , seriously you are still trying to hide it .

Previous trade offer was totaly highball for you unusual . Anyway u sent me trade offer that was planned to scam me , seriously you are still trying to hide it .

nobody believes you m800000000

Afaik, there is a trade offer history so if d0 did indeed do that, there is a screenshot button for it. 

But nonetheless, it is very unlikely that d0 would have done such an act given his high reputation and trading experience in the TF2 community. 

EDIT; It seems that d0 cancelled the trade offer so I don't see why you should be complaining of him 'attempting to scam you.'

People all make mistakes and in sending trade offers with a lot of sweets, errors may occur. 

You don't need to flame him for doing such and over exaggerate the issue.  

EDIT; It seems that d0 cancelled the trade offer so I don't see why you should be complaining of him 'attempting to scam you.'

People all make mistakes and in sending trade offers with a lot of sweets, errors may occur. 

You don't need to flame him for doing such and over exaggerate the issue.  

He canceled the trade offer after i told him you tried to scam me . Iam not suprised he lies , i told him that in face . i told him you will probably do anything it takes including hard lieing and making me look bad to be "innocent " though we both know it was a fraud attempt . I could've accidently accepted it and he would run away with my coffin , and claim its my problem i accepted the trade , not his . You seriously dont believe me ? 

He canceled the trade offer after i told him you tried to scam me . Iam not suprised he lies , i told him that in face . i told him you will probably do anything it takes including hard lieing and making me look bad to be "innocent " though we both know it was a fraud attempt . I could've accidently accepted it and he would run away with my coffin , and claim its my problem i accepted the trade , not his . You seriously dont believe me ? 

Considering how you come on here, act better than everyone else, and lie about almost everything, no, we don't.

Archived