Steamrep down, can anyone report 0gravity0 for me?

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright DrugLord, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt after I gave you some crap when you were trying to sell your viewfinder, and I'm sorry for that, but trying to bribe d0? Are you serious right now? Then when things don't go your way you threaten him with a report on evidence I'm not even sure makes sense. I am, however, sure that frapsed isn't a word.

Like Really i laughed my ass out when i saw "0gravity0" i know he is a 10 yr old kid by seeing him in trade servers.

And plz when i saw the pic saying he is gonna find u and kill u ,Are u acting in "Taken" ? Just sayin d0 "0gravity0"is a fuck tard.

Gravity sells unusual but not for lowball 

But.......d0 wants to lowballl .... he add gravity's Harvest coffin ( d0 adds Gravity's Harvest Coffin Kit US$2,367.41  hat )  trying to get coffin kit for free to a deal they previously agreed

In response , Gravity got enraged ... BAD words and swords were exchange...

Gravity's point ----> D0 tried to take his 74 buds coffin kit trying to secretly cheat him

D0's point -----> he didn't get to lowball and shows the results of a failed lowball

Proof of D0 taking Coffin by hiding it in trade ----     http://i.imgur.com/3vnwz0I.jpg

Source : http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198071023664-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.89649/

Guy is complete pissed and wanna report me again.

Logged everything and a friend of mine is reporting him on Steam now.

More drama than actual help, but at least he admited scamming, bribe me and buying from a scammer. Not to mention his threatening and all other stuff provided.

His SR: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071023664

Report coming up soon.

d0. You seem to be a person that want to be taken seriously and is working at making the community a better place. 

But this personal crusade of yours for this guy is hilarious. 

You report him for attempting to bribe you?

All sweets could be said to be bribes. Hell donating to backpack.tf could then be reported to steamrep. People donating can locate new desired unboxed unusuals before anybody else and snatch them for cheap. 

And the chat conversation you showed over and over with screenshots. 

I have to be honest, you look like a bully. "Obey and do what I say or I will report you"

That is not you being an honest guy, that is you trying to use power to force somebody to obey you. 

If you were the shiny knight on the white horse and had proof of gravity scamming you would have reported him straight away. 

Instead you go into a conversation wanting him to do this and that "or else". That is not being very nice. 

Lastly the death threats. I have seen over and over in TF2, and other games people swearing in chat, having foul language and in the heat of the moment when they get dominted say the exact same things. Does it mean it should be like that?

Of course not. 

But is this type of "dick contest" common in the gaming community?

Yes and have been so the latest 10 years I been active player. 

So if we should report people on steamrep for that, then I expect alot of people being banned for abusive language on steamrep.

If you want to report him, then report him. Do not make thread after thread about him. 

I saw the trade offers and I actually almost missed that you added gravitys coffin kit in the new trade offer. In the previous trade offer (with exact same items except the coffin kit) it was not there. Then you sent a new trade offer with coffin kit in all of it. 

Maybe just random thing. But in these times of phising, scamming and backstabbing I get high tier traders are paranoid. 

Let SteamRep sort this mess out. And please enough with these threads. Do you not have PPM servers to work on instead. 

Sidenote: I am not friends with d0 or gravity. Just my opinion in this matter. 

d0. You seem to be a person that want to be taken seriously and is working at making the community a better place. 

All sweets could be said to be bribes. Hell donating to backpack.tf could then be reported to steamrep. People donating can locate new desired unboxed unusuals before anybody else and snatch them for cheap. 

I have to be honest, you look like a bully. "Obey and do what I say or I will report you"

That is not you being an honest guy, that is you trying to use power to force somebody to obey you. 

If you were the shiny knight on the white horse and had proof of gravity scamming you would have reported him straight away. 

Instead you go into a conversation wanting him to do this and that "or else". That is not being a very nice. 

Lastly the death threats. I have seen over and over in TF2, and other games people swearing in chat, having foul language and in the heat of the moment when they get dominted say the exact same things. Does it mean it should be like that?

Of course not. 

So if we should report people on steamrep for that, then I expect alot of people being banned for abusive language on steamrep.

If you want to report him, then report him. Do not make thread after thread about him. 

Guy got a big mouth.. I got him to admit he was buying from a scammer (and he knew it). He also try to bribe me by "not reporting me".

Why wouldn't I try milk the situation for further stuff the he might've done.

So you say I should ignore all his "you fucking scammer" and "I will find you and kill you"? Some people can take stuff like that very serious and shouldn't be something to joke about.

If you don't obey the rules and trading, then obv I'll report him for harassing me (Steam). But then he kept going with admiting buying from a scammer and all that.

Instead you go into a conversation wanting him to do this and that "or else". That is not being a very nice. 

Of course not. 

Thanks for sharing ur honest opinion . He says he put this coffin kit by mistake , wich is just bullshit . talking to him badly ? yes i did so ? i got mad for a good reason . I even didnt report him to steamrep for his fraud attempt . He didnt put the coffin kit by mistake . you can see the trade offer well planned , so i wont see the unusual . Hes lying , thats the truth . believe me or not , thats the only truth . I said what i said to him . But i never tried to scam him , like he did . Now , i got this useless steamreport on me for no reason ? how exactly did i tried to scam him ? i didnt force him to sell his unusuals for lower , he got no proofs for that either . He reported me on steamrep for Any other fraudulant behavior , is absolut a lie

Guy got a big mouth.. I got him to admit he was buying from a scammer (and he knew it). He also try to bribe me by "not reporting me".

Why wouldn't I try milk the situation for further stuff the he might've done.

So you say I should ignore all his "you fucking scammer" and "I will find you and kill you"? Some people can take stuff like that very serious and shouldn't be something to joke about.

If you don't obey the rules and trading, then obv I'll report him for harassing me (Steam). But then he kept going with admiting buying from a scammer and all that.

"try milk the situation" 

So you are saying you wanted to see how much you could put him down. 

"Some people can take stuff like that very serious and shouldn't be something to joke about"

Man oh man. Do you mean like you were joking around (according to yourself) asking for people to give you fake rep on your rep thread?

https://forum.harpoongaming.com/threads/tf2-server-ban-appeal-76561198031258757-marcusd0.7982/

Some users took your joke as you put it very seriously.  

You claim it was  joke just as gravity claim his statement was a joke. 

Like I said. Why make threads about this. Let SteamRep sort out your report and see what happens. 

Trying to rally people on forum to pick up their pitchforks against one user is not being a serious trader (or admin for that matter). 

If you are right, you do not need mob mentality to win the arguement. The proof should talk for itself. 

Instead you go into a conversation wanting him to do this and that "or else". That is not being very nice. 

Of course not. 

I saw the trade offers and I actually almost missed that you added gravitys coffin kit in the new trade offer. In the previous trade offer (with exact same items except the coffin kit) it was not there. Then you sent a new trade offer with coffin kit in all of it. 

Maybe just random thing. But in these times of phising, scamming and backstabbing I get high tier traders are paranoid. 

Let SteamRep sort this mess out. And please enough with these threads. Do you not have PPM servers to work on instead. 

i agree with the last point .... those who take insults or so called " death threats " so seriously.... go quit video game.... I could curse and swear especially when losing in games like csgo , dota etc ..no point with these child's play 

Thanks for sharing ur honest opinion . He says he put this coffin kit by mistake , wich is just bullshit . talking to him badly ? yes i did so ? i got mad for a good reason . I even didnt report him to steamrep for his fraud attempt . He didnt put the coffin kit by mistake . you can see the trade offer well planned , so i wont see the unusual . Hes lying , thats the truth . believe me or not , thats the only truth . I said what i said to him . But i never tried to scam him , like he did . Now , i got this useless steamreport on me for no reason ? how exactly did i tried to scam him ? i didnt force him to sell his unusuals for lower , he got no proofs for that either . He reported me on steamrep for Any other fraudulant behavior , is absolut a lie

I will be very clear here. I have no clue who you are, except for these threads you guys have been posting.

This is my opinion yes. But me saying something about d0 does not mean I am taking a side. 

You need to chill out too. Druglord clearly lacks the ability to maintain composure and freaks out over every little thing. You should know better than to match his attitude. Just leave him be and move on. Be the adult here.

Archived