Steamrep down, can anyone report 0gravity0 for me?

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iam not going to be a realy soldier that is fighting terrorists in the army ... all iam going to do is fixing tanks and other stuff basicly engeneer ...

Hmm from here http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/28430-selling-my-entire-backpack-for-350-buds-pure-original-price-is-about-500/, you said " ill make sure to picture myself in soldier uniforms next sunday and upload on this forum , alright ? iam not sure if they give us the guns in the first day though . ". Also I hope your "engineering" skills are not as bad as your spelling and grammar,

i will donate 2 buds to send this guy to mars and make aliens eat his stomach 

That isn't very mature from someone who is joining the army, not to mention "fixing tanks".

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iam not going to be a realy soldier that is fighting terrorists in the army ... all iam going to do is fixing tanks and other stuff basicly engeneer ...

it doesn't matter what excuses you use to your self to join the army. Ppl that join the army ar ppl with low self esteem that don't trust their powers to do any better...

also it doesn't matter if you are holding a weapon or fixing a car.joining the army is a week state of psychology.especially if you do it for the money.

I didnt say my brother is dying just being in the hospital for mental sickness . Why lie ?

I'm afraid that is kind of a misunderstanding. Lying is deliberately feeding someone false information. I do suppose he may not be dying, but you "sounded" very distressed. Also I suggest you cash out, it doesn't need to be anywhere near full price, as long as you are genuinely concerned for your brother's welfare.

Hmm from here http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/28430-selling-my-entire-backpack-for-350-buds-pure-original-price-is-about-500/, you said " ill make sure to picture myself in soldier uniforms next sunday and upload on this forum , alright ? iam not sure if they give us the guns in the first day though . ". Also I hope your "engineering" skills are not as bad as your spelling and grammar,

That isn't very mature from someone who is joining the army, not to mention "fixing tanks".

Everyone get soldier uniforms in the army even if you cook food for the soldiers ... and plus everyone get guns 

Everyone get soldier uniforms in the army even if you cook food for the soldiers ... and plus everyone get guns 

Okay, I'll try not to be too picky here. Bye for now ( I hope ), and I sure do hope you take some selfies with the other "soldiers" in the "army" next Sunday.

Guys you need to read about the IDF 

1 ) Everyone have to go to army , even girls . Its not something u choose to do like in the US .

2 ) Everyone get soli uniforms & guns . The only difference is special groups in the army get their own unique guns 

3 ) my Bro is not dying . If he was dying i would forget about this game long time ago . Hes just suffering from some kind of mental desease that very hard to cure and he needs to be in the hospital

4 ) I'd probably quit this game anyway cause i lost every respect i had from people . no 1 cares about me and like 99% of tf2 community totaly hates me

5 ) i love coffin kits

I see quite some support, but idc about insulting him or pointing out his real life (potential) lies and what he do.

Stay on topic please, I don't really care what he says about stuff around him. If his brother really is ill I hope he gets well and manage to be with him later on.

the most weird thing about this guy is the 3 god tier unbox.dont get me wrong but after spending 1000 keys in uncrtes this is more than weird to see.

I can paste a screenshot to  the files on steam folders to apear as my screenshot too. so if your claims are true Do I would research the flames law the TC and that other solly hat histories first.

the most weird thing about this guy is the 3 god tier unbox.dont get me wrong but after spending 1000 keys in uncrtes this is more than weird to see.

I can paste a screenshot to  the files on steam folders to apear as my screenshot too. so if your claims are true Do I would research the flames law the TC and that other solly hat histories first.

Check item histories, his unboxing is valid and not fake.

~stay on topic.

1 ) Everyone have to go to army , even girls . Its not something u choose to do like in the US .

2 ) Everyone get soli uniforms & guns . The only difference is special groups in the army get their own unique guns 

3 ) my Bro is not dying . If he was dying i would forget about this game long time ago . Hes just suffering from some kind of mental desease that very hard to cure and he needs to be in the hospital

4 ) I'd probably quit this game anyway cause i lost every respect i had from people . no 1 cares about me and like 99% of tf2 community totaly hates me

5 ) i love coffin kits

I actually thought you would be explaining your actions and not just go more astray from the topic...

And just to clear things up, people don't hate you because you unboxed a rare pixel but the actions you commit decide whether they will dislike you or not. 

http://backpack.tf/item/3130992727

http://backpack.tf/item/3283654359

http://backpack.tf/item/3327642018

to be honest I think he is trolling with us and more specific you do.

I dont bealive he trade a scammer maybe for that searing noh.

everything ele seem legit.

thanks for the history of the hats gravity.

I don't see any reason for a steam report

heseem to be a noob when he traded that scammer and didn't knew any better I am pretty sure he is not going to do it again.

5 ) i love coffin kits

You're so all over the place it's just...

1. What the fuck does this mean.

2. What once again...

3. I'm pretty sure you said your "brother" was dying at one point

4. It's lowballing scammer scum like you that ruin the game, that and F2Ps.

5. Okay?

5 ) i love coffin kits

1. you are lying. you aren't going into the army, and you will never get a girl.

2. see above

3. ok, whatever

4. there's a reason for that

5. who cares?

LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

this is the only thing you even attempt to refute

Mods:

I will donate a bud to bp.tf if you permanently make his undertitle cocktard

I'll add 5 keys to that. Also you seem to need help, you have a problem from telling what's right and wrong, d0 I'll file the report for you later today if it isn't filed already

Quite a few peoples jimmies have been ruslted here, and 0gravity0 adding to the fire isnt helping anyone. Admitting you traded with a scammer with proof of that already, bribary and dishonest trading with attempted scamming once again.

Kid your buying a ticket to a nice fresh SR ban. Just think to yourself this one careful thing. Who the hell in their right mind is going to buy your unusuals after you get this ban for even a fraction of what you want. The ammount of people who can afford half of those unusuals in pure is miniscule anyway but this makes it downright impossible now. Do yourself a favor, quit while your ahead, keep your thoughts and comments to yourself and dont make this worse. If you can make it worse. whatever, it appears nice and clear you dont care about what you do or what other people think. And to think I took pity on you earlier with your whole army comment and your brother. disgusting wretch.

1. you are lying. you aren't going into the army, and you will never get a girl.

2. see above

3. ok, whatever

4. there's a reason for that

5. who cares?

Quite alot of countries have compulsory army service. Just sayin.

Guy is complete pissed and wanna report me again.

Logged everything and a friend of mine is reporting him on Steam now.

More drama than actual help, but at least he admited scamming, bribe me and buying from a scammer. Not to mention his threatening and all other stuff provided.

His SR: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071023664

Report coming up soon.

Archived