Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I'm gonna make fun of myself and say that my wiener is so small that if I ran into a wall with a boner I'd probably end up breaking my nose.

• Like 1

I'm gonna make fun of myself and say that my wiener is so small that if I ran into a wall with a boner I'd probably end up breaking my nose.

Im not even going to talk about how cOLD that makes me feel.

You shouldn't be leaning forwards when running into walls.

I hate everyone at my school except for a select few people who aren't obsessed with swag, y0lo, Flappy Bird, etc.... I also have a crush on someone at my school.

I have a tendency to add multiple people for a trade. If I get what I needed but more than one person adds me (if I'm not fast enough to remove everyone), I lie and say I added them for some completely random item I don't think they have, so that they don't think I'm an asshole but I still get them to go away lol

I have a tendency to add multiple people for a trade. If I get what I needed but more than one person adds me (if I'm not fast enough to remove everyone), I lie and say I added them for some completely random item I don't think they have, so that they don't think I'm an asshole but I still get them to go away lol

That is soooooooo much worse.

I hate everyone at my school except for a select few people who aren't obsessed with swag, y0lo, Flappy Bird, etc.... I also have a crush on someone at my school.

Isn't this how we all think about school? And is she blond or a brunette?

When I was little I used to think Potatoes and Eggs were cousins because my mom used to only make the two in the form of mashed potatoes or scrambled eggs, respectively. Therefore I thought since they both started looking the same and were prepared to look the same, then they must've been related.

• Like 2

Isn't this how we all think about school? And is she blond or a brunette?

I think brunette. My partial colorblindness doesn't help in this case as she also looks like a dirty blonde.

Sometimes when no ones around I find an old mcdonalds bag and I poop in it light it on fire and place it on my own doorstep then pretend like I didnt put it there and then call the cops to attract attention.

• Like 2

Sometimes when no ones around I find an old mcdonalds bag and I poop in it light it on fire and place it on my own doorstep then pretend like I didnt put it there and then call the cops to attract attention.

http://youtu.be/xuxO6CZptck?t=15s

• Like 2

Once, while browsing the status updates, I added a obvious alt and offered him super low key offer for his unusuals and resold them on the market.

Once, while browsing the status updates, I added a obvious alt and offered him super low key offer for his unusuals and resold them on the market.

wut

You know those tags on mattresses, that say "don't remove, by penalty of law"? I remove those. Oh yeah, and I like to eat uncooked toaster waffles.

Something I did today:

See, yesterday my younger friend came over to my house and started playing tf2 on my computer while I was doing something else. I said he could play but he messed up all my loadouts and now I have to fix them. Today he made his first 2 price suggestions and in order for me to get back at him I go on and criticize his proof, for what it's worth anyways. Good thing he doesn't read the forums.

Even though my last name is Lay in real life I have never been laid before.

I also think that the quick fix is the worst weapon ever in tf2.

When I take a screenshot of a chat I open up 3 or 4 random chats with people I havent talked to in months to make myself seem more kewl (I srsly cant be the only one who does this)

I also thoroughly enjoy being a complete asshole in real life, but enjoy being as nice as I can manage on the internet

Also, my name IRL isnt actually Kevin, so it weirds me out when people call me that (and I sometimes accidentally call myself if sometimes x.x)

@kevin yeah I do the same thing with chats :u  I also feel bad when I see people online that I haven't talked to in months but still don't talk to them :x 

I ignore all my irl friends on facebook that I have friended on steam :v