Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

Insulting me on every thread possible

For Celestia's sake, mate...

Heavy...

I am going to break this down for you. We don't hate you. We don't. Or, at the very least, most of us don't. What you do, however, annoys us. You seem to think that everyone on this site 'hates you', and is 'out to get you', and that you have some legendary rivalry between certain members. Turns out, you don't. All you are is just another member on this site, one that keeps spewing really stupid stuff that makes it really, really, hard to like you. Believe me, I tried, but you don't listen to any moderators or administrators when they offer you criticism on your price suggestions MULTIPLE times. What more can we say to make you understand this, man?

I don't hate you, but you make it difficult for me to LIKE you. Alright? Stop picking fights with other members, go work on that price suggestion you made such a big deal about, and if all else fails, just walk away from this site if everyone 'hates you so much'. No one is forcing you to stay here.

• Like 3

For Celestia's sake, mate...

Heavy...

I am going to break this down for you. We don't hate you. We don't. Or, at the very least, most of us don't. What you do, however, annoys us. You seem to think that everyone on this site 'hates you', and is 'out to get you', and that you have some legendary rivalry between certain members. Turns out, you don't. All you are is just another member on this site, one that keeps spewing really stupid stuff that makes it really, really, hard to like you. Believe me, I tried, but you don't listen to any moderators or administrators when they offer you criticism on your price suggestions MULTIPLE times. What more can we say to make you understand this, man?

I don't hate you, but you make it difficult for me to LIKE you. Alright? Stop picking fights with other members, go work on that price suggestion you made such a big deal about, and if all else fails, just walk away from this site if everyone 'hates you so much'. No one is forcing you to stay here.

how am I annoying you?

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I say something controversial or stupid to one of my steam friends and they go offline shortly after, I check to see if they're still in my friends list.

• Like 4

If someone i don't want to talk to say: hi.

i say: gtg ttyl = Got to go talk to you later

And i either put myself: "offline" or block them.

• 2 months later...

When I go on bike rides around my neighborhood alone, I have pretend conversations with Mario and Batman out loud, and I imitate their voices while doing so. 

I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm a psychopath. 

[serious]

I took advantage of a new trader that had unboxed an unusual and used the forums to advertise selling it.

On August 2nd, 2013 Trunks_93 came to the forums and created a thread, which oddly no longer exists, which stated he had unboxed a Cloud 9 Hat With No Name and was looking to trade it for a Pyro unusual. Looking at his backpack at the time, I noticed that he did not seem to be an experienced trader, so I offered him the Vivid Plasma Triboniophorus Tyrannus I owned at the time along with 15 keys. Now, at the time, Cloud 9 was a new effect and hadn't even been out for 2 months. It was hard to gauge its value, but the one on the Outpost had a buyout of 8 buds and was receiving offers of ~7 buds in unusuals along with a solid offer of 5 buds. Trunks was mainly interested in a Brigade Helm or a Birdcage, but added me and asked to see it in-game. He said he would trade it 1:1 with a Vivid Plasma Birdcage if I could get one, so I quickly checked Outpost and saw one for sale for 2 buds with the owner online, unfortunately the owner wasn't responding fast enough and I had to continue haggling and convincing Trucks to do the trade. I wasn't aggressive at all, and he finally consented after about 20 minutes; saying that I was a really nice person to talk to and wished me well owning it since I had said I'd been really interested in getting a soldier unusual so I could have an unusual for my two favorite classes, demoman and soldier.

I got impatient trying to sell it, though I did receive a really interesting offer of a Misty Skull Le Party Phantom and 3 Essential Accessories (half a bud at the time) on my trade. I still moderately not taking it to this day, but I ended up selling it to Pixelated at what we considered a quicksell at that time of 5 buds pure. Though it obviously does not seem that way today to the dismay of Pixelated.

This had also been done on a long string of good unusual sales and here is a link detailing how I went from basically a Strange Festive Stickybomb Launcher and Strange Festive Grenade Launcher to 5 buds. Three of those buds I traded to Cranwell in order to buy a Something Special For Someone Special to marry one of my best friends in real life.