Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I compare all the women I date to the way my ex made me feel.  None of them even come close.

I never had a relation

I compare all the women I date to the way my ex made me feel.  None of them even come close.

feel good or bad? You are ambiguous.

been there done that. took some time getting past it destroying me. i still do it, but it doesnt destroy my future

i haven't been outside for 2 months

if i wasnt going on job interviews, i wouldnt've been outside for 1 year

feel good or bad? You are ambiguous.

My ex, as in ex wife.  I've never connected to another human being the way that her and I connected.  And even through all the pain I went through after our divorce, for whatever reason, I still have unresolved feelings for her .

With all the other girls I've dated, it just feels forced.  With her, there were no walls, I could just let it all down and be myself.

My ex, as in ex wife.  I've never connected to another human being the way that her and I connected.  And even through all the pain I went through after our divorce, for whatever reason, I still have unresolved feelings for her .

With all the other girls I've dated, it just feels forced.  With her, there were no walls, I could just let it all down and be myself.

Unresolved good or bad feelings? This answer is still ambiguous. k maybe I should just drop the topic and wait for the next confession.

Definitely good.  She's in another state and dating someone else.  But I miss her like crazy. 

I've gotten over other relationships. But not this one.  Guess I still need more time.  Or the actual right girl. 

Definitely good.  She's in another state and dating someone else.  But I miss her like crazy. 

I've gotten over other relationships. But not this one.  Guess I still need more time.  Or the actual right girl. 

I don't think anything good ever came from a broken marriage. Stay strong man, must be really hard

• 4 weeks later...

It's 3.15 a.m., I need to get out at 7.30 and all I really do is browsing old, dead topics. I might need a life.

being #1 poster I have less life than you. I spend the majority of my time on the forums of backpack.tf instead of focusing on schoolwork like a good asian should.

being #1 poster I have less life than you. I spend the majority of my time on the forums of backpack.tf instead of focusing on schoolwork like a good asian should.

But I joined later. I litterally have read every single topic here, even in the great below. I just do it stalkerwise without commenting. And as your dad, you should work harder at school son. Every grade <.99.99% costs you 10% of your heirloom. I'm very reasonable because Kang-Lee-Yuk loses 12% on every grade <100 . Consider yourself lucky with a relaxed dad like me

But I joined later. I litterally have read every single topic here, even in the great below. I just do it stalkerwise without commenting. And as your dad, you should work harder at school son. Every grade <.99.99% costs you 10% of your heirloom. I'm very reasonable because Kang-Lee-Yuk loses 12% on every grade <100 . Consider yourself lucky with a relaxed dad like me

I read every post as well. Sometimes I sit on the forums refreshing it for new material. Eat it dutchie

I read every post as well. Sometimes I sit on the forums refreshing it for new material. Eat it dutchie

I'm doing it at 4 am (right now). Probs gonna pull an all-nighter 2.5 hours of sleep are useless. I'm gonna play so bad at tournament tomorrow. But I'm worst of my team anyways

I'm doing it at 4 am (right now). Probs gonna pull an all-nighter 2.5 hours of sleep are useless. I'm gonna play so bad at tournament tomorrow. But I'm worst of my team anyways

I've been on the forums 10 hours straight, k?

I am on holiday and I'm still posting.

Also like my new sig guiz?

Get on my level nub I was posting while in a flying airplane. Also wooo I got mario as a firend. Wanna do a karting trip?