• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• puddingkip

• Explosion-chan

• Hatch Rawer Beryl

• Captain Caboose

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't consult my parents when asked for joining Club Penguin.

I enjoy banning people.

I don't read the terms and conditions when I press accept.

I actually like the layout of bazaar better than that of outpost. And the people there. Just the suggested prices are annoying (and the fact that you won't sell your shit in a year, but for buying it's okay). Almost all good deals from trade.tf that I find still open are on bazaar, the outpost ones get snatched up way too soon

Punishment_Fatal

I actually hate people who add me to offer me something different then what I asked for, even though I send them off with a "No thanks, but have a good day."

• Like 1
✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

1) I know a guy from my school, who I hate very much, has a TF2 account. He told me this account, I really REALLY want to scam him, but if I do no one will believe me & I will be likely get marked. If I say I know him, I will be labbelled the biggest 'nerd' in my school for 'keening' TF2 out and getting a 3.5k bp. This guy thinks he's a amazing trader, $129, go find him. He added me once for a item, he wanted to pay 2 buds for a SF scatter I believe. I rejected wrote >poor people. He said enjoy spending money, in fact I know he got 60+ keys for his birthday. Yes this is REALLY weird, I have no idea what to do :D

2) I haven't told anyone in my school about my passion for TF2 :/

1) I know a guy from my school, who I hate very much, has a TF2 account. He told me this account, I really REALLY want to scam him, but if I do no one will believe me & I will be likely get marked. If I say I know him, I will be labbelled the biggest 'nerd' in my school for 'keening' TF2 out and getting a 3.5k bp. This guy thinks he's a amazing trader, $129, go find him. He added me once for a item, he wanted to pay 2 buds for a SF scatter I believe. I rejected wrote >poor people. He said enjoy spending money, in fact I know he got 60+ keys for his birthday. Yes this is REALLY weird, I have no idea what to do :D

what's his name? I'll go annoy him. I'll pm andy too. And santa. The three of us will convince him to leave tf2 forever

The majority of my IRL friends have steam, and either play or played TF2. I recruited some into the game.
The Spycrab Risotto

I ninjaneer with a normal lvl 1 sentry.

I ninjaneer with a level 3 sentry....

Upgrading is the key to success.

Also, you will be quite annoying to the other team.

Like the mecha engie at Big rock MVM

• 1 month later...