Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

This same thing happened to me today.

Except I was on a bus...

...and in the next village when I woke up.

Sounds like we both need more coffee in our lives

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

When I lived in Colorado whenever anyone asked where I lived before I moved I would always say Memphis but actually I am from Germantown, a city near there and I'd round it off to the nearest city, whatever. So I never thought this would happen but I met someone who used to live there also and this is our conversation:

Me: Memphis, why?

Them:Oh I used to live there, where in Memphis

Me:Germantown.

Them: Well that's not Memphis, that's another city. What are ya retarded?

some of this is true, its up to you to figure out what isn't.

When I lived in Colorado whenever anyone asked where I lived before I moved I would always say Memphis but actually I am from Germantown, a city near there and I'd round it off to the nearest city, whatever. So I never thought this would happen but I met someone who used to live there also and this is our conversation:

Me: Memphis, why?

Them:Oh I used to live there, where in Memphis

Me:Germantown.

Them: Well that's not Memphis, that's another city. What are ya retarded?
some of this is true, its up to you to figure out what isn't.

there is no fucking way germantown is the name of an actual city. Well then again, american names are shitty beyond belief

there is no fucking way germantown is the name of an actual city. Well then again, american names are shitty beyond belief

It is, it has a city partnership with Konigs, Wusterhausen, Germany. Not sure what the correlation is but i do know that during WW1 and 2 it changed its name to Neshoba, which was its name before 1900 something.

• 3 weeks later...

Moving out of my dorm room for the last time tomorrow, hated a lot of it and complained about it a lot, yet it's still bittersweet. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I was younger I shoplifted a couple of times, got caught, never did it again.

Hey! Same story here! The only difference is that I never got caught.

#2good

Now, whenever I see like a third grader, I think to myself "when I was your age, I was stealing toys from Walmart..."

When I was younger, I found pictures of naked women my brother had hidden. I was amazed at how my penis extended looking at them. That was all I did with it.

• 1 month later...

I eat entire apples which most people find really weird, I don't get why.

Center part (clock house??? Is that the English word as well) has a really weird texture and doesn't taste good. So normal people don't eat it

Center part (clock house??? Is that the English word as well) has a really weird texture and doesn't taste good. So normal people don't eat it

Everything except the stem, it all tastes good to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...