Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

Seeing people announcing on their status that they lost a lot of items on betting sites makes me happy.

That's why the smartest decision is not to gamble. The only winners are the owners of the sites.

when I'm bored in class somtimes I'll briefly check the main site, but will never enter the forums for fear of random people seeing what you heathens  lovely folks post

That's why the smartest decision is not to gamble. The only winners are the owners of the sites.

Yeah but where's the fun in that? The mathematically smartest choice isn't always the best one because it's so boring to do everything the way you're supposed to do them

• Like 2

• Administrators

accumulators are the best way to gamble. small stakes, big payoff, loads of bets in one go.

or poker, just for funs.

My taste in music is a mix of what I've been listening to all of my life because of my parents (alternative rock mostly, and what 14 year old emo hipsters listen to, and random white people rap (except for Hopsin <3).

I enjoy mainstream pop music alot, Including Justin Bieber and One Direction. bite me (don't hate me hazza, I still love foo)

I used to conform and agree with everyone saying "HA JUSTIN BIEBERS/ONE DIRECTION ARE GAY AND SHOULD DIE"

No.

• Like 2

I'm not sure if you're telling me to go to hell or showing me good music, But I like AC/DC as well so thanks

fB19z.gif

• Like 2

proven fact awp > stock cus I feel the same way.

Funny thing is, I can use the sniper rifles in TF2 fine. I'm absolutely shit with the AWP/Scout in CSGO though, probably the only game in which I won't consider using a sniper rifle. 

Funn thing is, I can use the sniper rifles in TF2 fine. I'm absolutely shit with the AWP/Scout in CSGO though, probably the only game in which I won't consider using one. 

opposite thing for me :/