Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I was never interested into trading never traded anything untill I got highjacked i decide to to learn how to trade and track all my items back.the only i have managed to track back was my vintage level 23 procedure mask.so I then decide to go for a full lvl23 vintage collection.still missing some pieces.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly think that a lot of the TF2 rich are afflicted with irritable bowel syndrome when some new  trader doesn't know what a item is worth.

There are hundreds of topics on these forums that I started but never opened again and so now I can't catch up on them all. :(

On that note, I haven't read BPB's rules for unusual suggestions since they were in their early draft form (around the time when the two-sales rule was introduced)...

I prefer mainly platformers to shooters because shooters don't have good enough stories.

Yes.

I play it for the story.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I was never interested into trading never traded anything untill I got highjacked i decide to to learn how to trade and track all my items back.the only i have managed to track back was my vintage level 23 procedure mask.so I then decide to go for a full lvl23 vintage collection.still missing some pieces.

Glad to see you didn't give up at all when you got hijacked. Many seem to rather give up and loose hope if they get hijacked/scammed. Keep up with this, don't give up.

Glad to see you didn't give up at all when you got hijacked. Many seem to rather give up and loose hope if they get hijacked/scammed. Keep up with this, don't give up.

If I got hijacked I would still continue to trade. I would just have to be crying myself to sleep every night I still don't have my items back from Steam Support.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before. Whenever i am in a trade with someone and i forgot about it, i would tell them that the item inventory is not loading and i am spamming refresh to hide it.  :)

I'm actually overjoyed when someone on my friends list tries to phish me because then I can remove them immediately without checking what they wanted.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I think most people on here are complete douche bags.

Including me.

Does that includes some/all the mods as well? ;)

I think I would do a better job at moderating the forum than the mods/admins themselves.

Shots fired

But I usually tend to forget I listed items on outpost and when  I don't feel like trading i say I just sold them.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Competitive players

I hate Unusuals

I hate Unusual Trading

I hate Bill's

I hate Maxes

I hate Buds

I hate the 'cancer' label

• Like 1

I watch anime during my lunch period, while my friends are playing Clash of Clans, or cards

So do most of my inner circle of friends

I met my current irl friend group because of tf2, a few years back. The story is quite interesting.

I should probrably buy that guy a genuine Awper hand. Some day.