Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

• 3 weeks later...

Before I actively played TF2 someone game me 42 #57 crates and I thought he was the nicest guy every. Some of those crates are still in my inventory as a reminder of my past stupidity.

I stopped a friend from committing suicide, only to have him attack and abuse my other friends later.

That's either a very tough story or a very bad troll. These forums are kinda sensitive when it comes to suicide, and righteously so.

That's either a very tough story or a very bad troll. These forums are kinda sensitive when it comes to suicide, and righteously so.

First of all, it's a true story, and a dark one at that. Second of all, I realize how sensitive the forums are about suicides, so I won't delve too much into the how's and why's. 

Also, why would I troll about that? That seems like a really cruel thing to troll about. I realize that this is indeed the Internet, and people get their kicks from stuff like that, but I am not kidding. Whether or not you believe me is up to you.

First of all, it's a true story, and a dark one at that. Second of all, I realize how sensitive the forums are about suicides, so I won't delve too much into the how's and why's. 

Also, why would I troll about that? That seems like a really cruel thing to troll about. I realize that this is indeed the Internet, and people get their kicks from stuff like that, but I am not kidding. Whether or not you believe me is up to you.

I do believe you amd taths an awful situation to be in. I would have hated you to troll about it so (only kinda since you get shit situation) you're not. Might wanna talk this through with a more sensitive member

I'm actually glad when someone adds me and is rude, stupid, or greedy, because then I get to tell them off and remove them before they have a chance to reply.  I enjoy that immensely.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually glad when someone adds me and is rude, stupid, or greedy, because then I get to tell them off and remove them before they have a chance to reply.  I enjoy that immensely.

yeah, I love doing that. I get a lot of people adding me from the market, so when they give me a bad offer, I like to refer them to my profile, which they must have clicked through to click 'add friend'

I like to necro threads I started.

*Last post Feb 4*

*Your post Feb 9*

Still a necro?

Das some srsly hardcore necroing.

A full school week!

*Last post Feb 4*

*Your post Feb 9*

Still a necro?When somebody dies on the 4th and you fuck on the 9th its a necro

edit, shit went odd with quoting but deal with it bitches

• 4 weeks later...

Confession: I secretly hope I can actually receive a message from them after I remove them, but only one. I normally get a "fuck you" in Russian. <3