Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

Get on my level nub I was posting while in a flying airplane. Also wooo I got mario as a firend. Wanna do a karting trip?

indeed. And I was posting while underwater so SUCK IT AND GOML

• 4 weeks later...

I once sold a Lord Cockswain Mutton Chops for 4 ref because I told a poor trader that the Pipe is 4 ref and I'm giving him the Mutton chops for free.

Dat necro. 

I have one. I was in a server buying craft hats for 1.33, and a noob trades me. He puts up a Team Captain. When I asked him what he wanted he said "1 ref and 1 rec like you said." 

Apparently he thought I meant hats that had been crafted.

Totally bought it, resold it, never went back to that trade server. Felt bad when I saw that key in my backpack for a long time.

Dat necro. 

I have one. I was in a server buying craft hats for 1.33, and a noob trades me. He puts up a Team Captain. When I asked him what he wanted he said "1 ref and 1 rec like you said." 

Apparently he thought I meant hats that had been crafted.

Totally bought it, resold it, never went back to that trade server. Felt bad when I saw that key in my backpack for a long time.

I bought 6 craft hats for 1 key at a certain point in time.

Guy adds me, offers up a Brotherhood of Arms (1.5? keys at the time), breakneck baggies (2.66 at the time), and 4 other hats.

Took it up. 

The guy proceeded to uncrate an unusual with my key. 

• Like 2

I'm single and lonely, which leads to me doing some pretty odd things. For example, I just had a 20 minute conversation with a person I know about what kind of underwear they wear and how much of a libido they have. Completely scientific (no, there was no inuendo used) but still would be considered a weird conversation by any outside observer.

Oh, and I think I may have mental issues and diabetes, or at the least hypoglycemia. But I'm ignoring those, because I have no long term plan beyond being dead.

That enough of a confession for you sick fucks?

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to winter so I can put on a sweater and look fly af

admittedly, its a school uniform sweater, but still. don't judge. 

I'm wearing a yellow sweater with light blue pants at the same time.

im calling the fashion police

that cannot be excused.