Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

• Administrators

Sometimes when people send me trade offers to quickbuy things below what normal quickbuyers would pay, without me even qsing them (i.e 8 on a hat Im selling for 13 that qbers pay 11 for, or 20 keys for a max head), I send them annoying counteroffers, (e.g 10 ref for one of his keys), just to spite them.

I know this is super childish and that they probably wont care, but I consider it a "friendly" alternative to blocking or telling them to fuck off.

• Administrators

i am genuinely proud of harry for trying to be nicer <3

i am genuinely sad that harry is being a dick again. :(

• Like 1

• Administrators

Sometimes when Im feeling energetic (which happens a lot, Im the fucking energizer bunny, opposed to what my predominantly sedentary lifestyle would suggest), I listen to super loud and fast paced music, and play a super dedicated and intense air guitar or air drum (is air drumming a thing? if not, then now it is).

... I dont know how to play any of those instruments (their real equivalents), so to anyone that would see that, I would probably look like a deranged psychopath on a rampage, or a locomotive full of screaming babies crashing into an aircraft carrier

Sometimes when Im feeling energetic (which happens a lot, Im the fucking energizer bunny, opposed to what my predominantly sedentary lifestyle would suggest), I listen to super loud and fast paced music, and play a super dedicated and intense air guitar or air drum (is air drumming a thing? if not, then now it is).

... I dont know how to play any of those instruments (their real equivalents), so to anyone that would see that, I would probably look like a deranged psychopath on a rampage, or a locomotive full of screaming babies crashing into an aircraft carrier

Same, but I did this so often that I started booting up Guitar Hero just to do it, and then I learned guitar to do it 

• Administrators

i can totally picture this and it's amazing. <3

• Like 1

Sometimes I take a random train without any purpose other than to get some peace and quiet with nobody disturbing me and without me getting distracted. I usually read a book for uni or make some assignments.

• Like 2

Sometimes I take a random train without any purpose other than to get some peace and quiet with nobody disturbing me and without me getting distracted. I usually read a book for uni or make some assignments.

I used to do this with my bike, I'd ride around uni at night for hours while listening to a book or something. Before someone stole my tires...

I used to do this with my bike, I'd ride around uni at night for hours while listening to a book or something. Before someone stole my tires...

Surely it isn't that expensive to buy new tires? And yeah I love just going out on a random bike trip as well. Cheaper and easier than a gym membership and a lot more fun. Too bad the weather sucks so often

• Like 1

• Administrators

Ive done this as well; pretty relaxing.

I also once fell asleep in a train and slept past the final destination of said train. I woke up at a railyard where i had to wait nearly 2 hours before departing again

Today I had a 27 minute long oral presentation with my two buddies that was assigned in late August. We winged it and got A's so I'm never studying for anything ever again

I have 3 exams tommorow, didnt learn anything for them, waking up at 6 AM and its 1 AM.

Instead of preparing I was laughing for 6 hours straight with my friends on discord at memes.

Fuck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been home alone for the week so I got to make my own meals. I've not had a hot meal since Sunday and that + Saturday were heated leftovers from Friday. Cheese sandvich and sweet pepper/carrots/tomatoes/cucumber is quality food

• Like 1

I've been at the Belgian variant of Comic Con, dressed up as Rambo.

I've never been photographed by strangers before so it felt kinda weird, but it's enjoyable.  ^_^

• Like 3

I've been at the Belgian variant of Comic Con, dressed up as Rambo.

I've never been photographed by strangers before so it felt kinda weird, but it's enjoyable.  ^_^

now we want pics. Or well, at least I do. 

• Like 6

• Administrators

Can confirm. as a collective, we want this.

• Like 2

Can confirm. as a collective, we want this.

It has been delivered in the selfies topic.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...