What have you turned your Unusuals into?

ABSOLUTE MADLAD

Just wondering how you guys have been with trading. What I mean by the title is basically how well was your trading.

I am proud to announce I turned a Morning Glory Outdoorsman into an Aces High KE. After several trades >_>. Do you think that was profitable?

Anyways, tell of your tales below! :D

As always lets keep this a fire free zone :).

"proud"

"morning glory"

"aces"

;-;

Lol I know those 3 words don't exactly fit xD. But the hat was kinda. . . crap. TBH.

(Getting all Defensive) Plus the hype was dying, and I had to do like 4 transformations to get to the KE.

Well ikr as an ex-dead presidents owner, aces is totally shit (I think I got one or two aces unusuals by the past, all cancerous). "paper" effects are a pain to sell. but a KE is not totally bad tbh

Well ikr as an ex-dead presidents owner, aces is totally shit (I think I got one or two aces unusuals by the past, all cancerous). "paper" effects are a pain to sell. but a KE is not totally bad tbh

Exactly my thoughts. I figured a KE would be a tad easier to sell. On the bright side I got a B.M.O.C and some keys to go along with it.

I used two ugly purple hats in rebuild headgear and got a nice yellow hound of the dog :P

But a tad more serious, I turned them into keys, cashed out and got more back than I ever had for Christmas in unusuals

Edit: just a question but why do you always type in goldish yellow?

Edit: just a question but why do you always type in goldish yellow?

Kinda just to fit theme of Toast. Plus I like the color, :3

First unusual was a Planets Brain Bucket (yuck). Over the course of about a year and a half, turned it into 200+ keys, Max's Head, several low-tier unusuals, and some Paypal funds.

jeez what is it with these people and their colored/bold fonts

I mean what's wrong with these letters? <--

on topic: I once turned a orbit. fire stout shako into a clean max, but that was ages ago

Turned a Bizz Storm Private Eye into A Sercet to everybody Armored authiorty+ Peace sign Casemaker+ 2 buds pure and everthing else I own.

Spent 0.10 cents on this game, for a gift-a-plut.

No Major Spycrabs won at all.

Have done 14 tours of Mvm, Got nothing more then 3$ worth

Unboxed 99 crates, No Unusauls.

I have shit luck, And this took me ~10 months of trading on and off

I remember when they introduced industrial festivizer I opened a regular one and within a month I had a scorching snaggle (which I sold for a beams attendant + 6 buds and then sold the attendant for a houwar, which was worth 20 buds at the time...)

It was so much easier with only Tf2tp around, RIP those times

Srs question : How do you stop people from charging back?

Not. There is nothing you can do, all you can do is trade with trustworthy people who you hope/trust won't charge back but there is no real way of stopping them

Bought a glory bicorne for 3 pure, sold for 12 mixed.

Bought a grail conga for 13 pure, sold for 35 in mixed.

Bought a Frost Bite Toque for a shitty 10 key unusual, sold for 48 keys.

Bought a GE Swag for 5 in 3rd gen unusuals, sold for 9 in Aussies and 1st gens.

Andddd a bunch of other stuff.

Bought a glory bicorne for 3 pure, sold for 12 mixed.

Bought a grail conga for 13 pure, sold for 35 in mixed.

Bought a Frost Bite Toque for a shitty 10 key unusual, sold for 48 keys.

Bought a GE Swag for 5 in 3rd gen unusuals, sold for 9 in Aussies and 1st gens.

Andddd a bunch of other stuff.

Get out

I traded a duped scorching tyrant for a duped beams tyrant & purple confetti stash. I later traded the stash for 70 keys and the beams tyrant for $400 on steam after tax. I am now waiting for a sale that will lower the cost of keys on SCM.

Best I've done was buy a bunch of ghastlierest gibuses before halloween, strangified 2 of them & then sold the collection for what has turned into an australium wrench.

Archived