Worst trade offers

TheMightyPotato

lol

Just got offered a Silver Cyclone I See You, a Bruiser's Bandana, and a Strange Killstreak Knife for three of my buds

GG

thats nothing, I usually have 15-20 open in each window of my web browser, and i keep 2-3 browsers open at all times

inb4 your computer crashes, lol

Lol. He just derped out there.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have the pic but someone sent me a trade offer with a few ref a unique killstreak scattergun and some crates and wanted my pink graybanns

He then proceeded to curse me out and call me mean and told me to GTFO even though he is the asshole who added me.

7add6f4e06.png

I hate this shit.,

He's new, he totally deserves it. Having done no trading whatsoever he totally deserves it.

thats nothing, I usually have 15-20 open in each window of my web browser, and i keep 2-3 browsers open at all times

whyy

I had a few smashing offers last week but this one is a winner

F8igvRm.jpg

lvl 82, signed by a guy you never heard of, 5 buds pls.

sorry but you lost me there  :unsure: what you mean

Some people charge ridiculous amounts for non-significant levels and signatures by some bronze UGC team.

whyy

Trade.tf causes me to have tons open, reading 32832838 forums, and the fact that i usually already have a few web browsers open

sorry but you lost me there  :unsure: what you mean

Some people charge ridiculous amounts for non-significant levels and signatures by some bronze UGC team.

I just got it  :lol: right before you posted this. Sorry had a shitty day and I'm not all there yet 

I just got it  :lol: right before you posted this. Sorry had a shitty day and I'm not all there yet 

In that case, I hope ur day gets better c:

Archived