You know what grinds my gears?. . .

ABSOLUTE MADLAD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wore a regular gibus and goofed around with the m1w phlog on a pub the other day when some guy started calling me "brainless fucktard" considering he is spamming me with rockets at a long distance.

That somewhat rustled my jimmies that day so I then wore my unusual gibus and dominated half of the other team as puff and sting pyro.

Sugarcube honey, pyro is not useless.

When someone (almost always kids) gets really mad and tells you to stop killing them, either because they're recording, or they just don't like it. Or they're friendly I guess, but I usually respect that. Sometimes. Also people who call you a noob because you kill them a lot even though it's just them. Adding to that, when you kill someone a ton, then they finally 2,or 3v1 you, or just kill you at really low health and then brag about it.

I wore a regular gibus and goofed around with the m1w phlog on a pub the other day when some guy started calling me "brainless fucktard" considering he is spamming me with rockets at a long distance.

That somewhat rustled my jimmies that day so I then wore my unusual gibus and dominated half of the other team as puff and sting pyro.

Sugarcube honey, pyro is not useless.

I'm a Pyro main lol, it's more useful than a Spamming Soldier lol

when a pyro only spychecks in a pub

i mean seriously, why don't you just have fun instead of ruining someone else's

Elaborate please, i'm a bit confused by that

When i get killed by a Stock / Unique weapon, as they serve no purpose being killed with as it doesn't permanently track a stat.

please dear lord tell me your joking

- People who call a specific class or classes useless; every class has a purpose, or else they wouldn't be in the game

- People who constantly shittalk; good to know that you find joy in putting down others buddy

- People who constantly call someone "gay" or "faggot", especially if they play a class they don't like (Ex."Why are you playing a faggot class?")

- People who go out of their way to try and insult you because you have an expensive item they want, but don't have

- People who ignore the map objectives; the bomb ain't there to look pretty team

- People who taunt after every kill

- People who think cheating = skill

- Incompetent/power hungry admins

-People who say Pyro is OP (despite many high skill players saying he's pretty weak)

-People who give no price indication on a trade, than get uppity when they receive "lowballs."

-People with inflated egos who get mad when they're beaten by another player

-Lag compensation on Valve servers (makes airblasting such a chore)

-Server regulars who treat you poorly because you are not yourself a server regular

-People who get mad at you when you don't want to trade something

-The loss of irony when one child calls another a "squeaker"

-Spouting memes in chat

-Thinking expensive items demand respect

Elaborate please, i'm a bit confused by that

when a pyro joins a pub server and decides 'Hmm, I think I'll only spycheck and glue myself to an engi/medic because I don't feel like doing anything or have fun killing other things other then spies'

Thought of another:

When you get Dominated/Revenged at the end of the round. (Like when you lose).

Words cannot describe how pissed off I get when that happens.

When i get killed by a Stock / Unique weapon, as they serve no purpose being killed with as it doesn't permanently track a stat.

so you hate people who don't track their kills? gg

Trading:

People miscalculating items and say you're lowballing and then suggest to offer riduculously valued item in your bp that's 3 times worth what you're buying

Competitive:

Teammates blaming me even though I didn't do anything wrong to them directly

Pubs:

Trade requests, random trade requests

People who congas after they kill me

People I hate:

Thais, Russians too but not as much as Thais

People who doesn't have thought processes or have mental illnesses

• 2 weeks later...

People who add you saying 'Can I buy your unusual'

A. Which one

B. You've just added me from Outpost or backpack.tf where I say I'm selling my unusual, do you think I'll say I'm not selling it?

Even worse, when you're quickselling an unusual and people try to offer your quicksale price in overpriced 3rd gens

Edit: I put the B with a bracket so it turned into this B)

People like the OP that care about spelling and grammar on a game or a gaming forum. It's as if they expect every person playing the game the be native in English, not stupid or typo free.

I'll understand it if someone was posting about having perfect typing skills and then mistyped something, that will be hypocritical, but don't hate on the poor Chinese kid that has just finished English class and is excited to rename his scatter gun.

Archived