How to put on more than one unusual?

OG Loc

You can use a trick to equip conflicting items, but it involves using a command line and it resets when you die or touch resupply, so it's not worth doing unless you're just hanging out in spawn on a trade server or something.

You can use a trick to equip conflicting items, but it involves using a command line and it resets when you die or touch resupply, so it's not worth doing unless you're just hanging out in spawn on a trade server or something.

I'd like to know anyway, please.

ethenet glitch

go to demo loadout, 

unplug your internet

put on the hats as fast as you can

plug in ethernet

it should work

I've heard this before but have been told it has been patched and or only keeps them on until you die. But im not really sure yet

it resets when you die or touch resupply

been told it only keeps them on until you die. But im not really sure yet

Were you listening? Do we really need to say it again?

Link that shows the hat glitch. While it says patched in the title, the author states that it still works. I used to use this, but I've since gotten an all class unusual, and an all class misc that I wear on all my classes. I can't confirm that it works, I can confirm that it used to

I'd like to know anyway, please.

There's already a thread on this forum which discusses it.  I even tested it myself and I even posted a screenshot.  But like I said, it's not worth doing because it gets disabled whenever you die or touch resupply.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/9267-quick-guide-for-equipping-conflicting-items/

Archived