title  

39 members have voted

1. 1. title

• Ubersaw
    • Amputator
    • Vita-Saw

solemn vow pls

But Vita-Saw master race

solemn vow is not a saw; you can't even make the word "saw" out of any letters in "solemn vow"

solemn vow is not a saw; you can't even make the word "saw" out of any letters in "solemn vow"

o

Solemn Vow is a direct upgrade over stock.  I'm torn between the ubersaw and the solemn vow, but since the solemn vow is not on the list, I guess I have to go with the ubersaw.

Need a buff on the vita saw and the solemn. Anyway, uber saw is better in almost every situation, amp is really only used in defensive situations and even at that rarely.

Need a buff on the vita saw and the solemn. Anyway, uber saw is better in almost every situation, amp is really only used in defensive situations and even at that rarely.

I wouldn't say the Vita needs a buff considering if the other team has one you need to run one otherwise you're putting your team at a noticeable disadvantage due to the uber carry over.

Might not mean much in a pub but it is banned from competitive play due to that or something along those lines.

I wouldn't say the Vita needs a buff considering if the other team has one you need to run one otherwise you're putting your team at a noticeable disadvantage due to the uber carry over.

Might not mean much in a pub but it is banned from competitive play due to that or something along those lines.

It's banned in comp, because once you die, your ubercharge is set to 20% or less if I you died less then 19%

Tbh I understand why it's broken but the vita saw just seems like it needs a buff. In reality you are getting 20% of your uber back which is great if you are a player that dies a lot, but the fact that the downside lowers your health, just makes you more prone to dying imo. Never really saw the use of it.

Archived