Hardest you have ever raged?

The Muffin Nailer

Fifa 14 with some friends when we have had some beers.

I was smashing the guy I was playing against but hit the crossbar 4 times and the post twice.

He had 1 attempt, on target, and because my goalie didn't do anything useful he scored.

I lost the match 1-0 but had like 75% possession and way more attempts at targets miraculously saved by his goalie.

Raged pretty hard at that

Finish building everything to lvl. 3, got a sentry dispenser and nice teleporter combo. Then a F%#$ing spy comes, backstabs me and saps my stuff.

(Fine, that's how the game works, even if I wasn't very close to the action)

Have it happen 5 more times in quick succession.

Gets mad, goes spy for vengeance.

GET BACKSTABBED WHILE INVISIBLE.

My jimmies were so rustled the friction set them on fire.

The tryhard pros in CTF servers getting obnoxious about everything.

Thats when I whip out my Beggar's Bazooka, and then they become the ragers.

Was playing Smash 4, on the hunt for custom moves. I managed to grab a GREAT deal of custom moves for a lot of the characters as Dr. Mario. I dislike the current system implemented for those, too many repeats and too much equipment drops. Was having a great streak (I think up to 19-20 or so turns), finally decided to challenge Crazy Hand and Master Hand. CPU's jabbed me into the Hand's attacks, got knocked far off the ledge, game ate my second jump, couldn't recover, and died. All those custom moves I unlocked, gone. Only managed to get ONE out of 10 (I believe), and I was furious. I appreciate your hard work Sakurai, but you couldn't come up with a better way to get these stupid things....

Every time the RNG decides to be a total dick to me in Fire Emblem, and decides to kill one of my units, and me being the completionist that I am, restart the game. Special mention goes to Sheeda getting hit by a ballistican's attack that had a 24% chance to hit, as well as in the first real chapter of awaking, my tacticitian getting hit with a critical when my opponent had a 3% chance to get that critical.

Wasted 2 hours searching through db tables to find that the "rome_javelin" animation had been split into "rome_javein_sword_shield" and "rome_javelin_sword_shield_cavalry" and the old (nonexistant now) animation was responsible for the game crashing. Modding is painful.

When people shoot when the server is clearly playing knives only. Happens so often that I usually just stand back and watch with an AWP to negate shooters

The mic spamming, roleplaying and very immature kids with mics in Skial servers. It's completely unbelievable the way people act in these games. Worst part is that 90% of the time these aren't really little kids. They sound as if they're 15+.

"SANTA ISN'T GETTING YOU ANYTHING"

"WOW UR MEEN"

"I AM SANTA AND SANTA SAYS FUCK YOU"

Makes me cringe a lot more than rage tho.

I once got really mad while trying to get an achievement on Xbox 360's SSX 2013. Doing the Patagonia level (I think) without the wingsuit.

Don't hate, I just sold my Xbox :D

When I used to play the 360 I raged hard at every game I played.

One time I got so pissed at CoD that I literally put my 360 in the wall, threw the disc at another wall and slammed my controller on the floor. This broke the HDMI cable, my wall and the disc became cracked where it was unplayable but the controller was fine.

Also recently I managed to rip off my "0" key, it works but is exposed now.

I think the hardest I rage is when people think they're good with the Market Gardener when they use the BASE Jumper with it. Server that I'm admin in, I just slay people doing that.

Seriously, to everyone who does it: you have no fucking skill, stop trying.

I found a game called Screened on the Super Meat Boy news section (won't post links so I don't flip the shit out of everyone because phishing)

I booted it up, hands down, worst experience ever.

In a nutshell, it's a platformer that plays like a fucking ice level with ear bleeding music playing in the background

I barely lasted to around level 4. 

Archived