Hardest you have ever raged?

The Muffin Nailer

When I got a pro ks from 2 cities.

"But why would that make you mad?"

Because it's for the Tide Turner, and it has a god-tier sheen and effect.

when i play in a server [i play in southeast asia server]

[this happens alot]

after they kill = taunt in chat

died = taunt in chat

also they copy paste stupid quotes like

<steam name> : <their words>

I was on my Xbox talking with my one friend who doesnt have a pc, and he invited me to his 'party', or a little Skype/teamspeak call sort of thing for people who don't know what that is I guess, and we awere in a chat with his other friends, and then he leaves the chat to join his one other friend so I assumed I could join, but he tells them to kick me, and I got so angry because I don't like being left out on things that I obviously should be apart in, and I went to bed. It was a Saturday. At 7:00 pm. Meh

[this happens alot]

died = taunt in chat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS. One of the reason why I try to avoid SEA servers with tryhard pros. God they're obnoxious as fuck.

[this happens alot]

died = taunt in chat

fucking stupid asshats keep posting lenny faces. hope they get killed by a banana peel.

fucking stupid asshats keep posting lenny faces. hope they get killed by a banana peel.

Thats why i hate pub stomping and camp out in strayans trade server,they cant respect my opinion that skills arent useful

A while back I met a pub stomping team, they usually went to valve 2 fort servers. Two of those guys were "lucius vorenus" and "Titus pollo" I think.

Spamming racist slurs and whatnot. At the end of the round, they would spam "thirteen!" and something like "Get rekt you horsefuckers"

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001102075

https://www.skial.com/threads/titus-pullo-13th-racism.37707/

My Jimmies were rustled that fateful day.

Then again, reflecting that kid's crocket right back at him and his medic never felt so good.

Turns out those idiots play valve server just because they are banned from most servers such as skial for being racist.

A while back I met a pub stomping team, they usually went to valve 2 fort servers. One of those guys was "lucius vorenus" I think.

Spamming racist slurs and whatnot. At the end of the round, they would spam "thirteen!" and "Get rekt you horsefuckers"

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001102075

For once, my Jimmies were rustled that fateful day.

Then again, reflecting that kid's crocket right back at him and his medic never felt so good.

Turns out those idiots play valve server just because they are banned from most servers such as skial for being racist.

Let us not forget them playing 2fort, where you will meet most new players. I see more of the skillfull players playing Pl and Plr. They prolly don't have enough 'skill' to do such a thing

Let us not forget them playing 2fort, where you will meet most new players. I see more of the skillfull players playing Pl and Plr. They prolly don't have enough 'skill' to do such a thing

That's why I usually play solly bird market gardening clueless snipers on hightower. It's nice to practise strafing in a semi-hostile enviroment.

This happens to me when :

I browse the Steam community market ;

I find a very nice looking item that is very cheap too ;

I click on the Buy button and then the following message appears "This item has already been bought".

I don't know if I rage but it's really frustrating. I think each trader has experienced it, at least, once :D

Playing on a competitive team with new counter strike global offensive players..

>autosniper in terrorist spawn on de_dust2 is super effective

I get really frustrated every time I get knifed 5 seconds into a round of TTT in GMod. 1/2 my deaths have been dying by 1-hit knives. It takes great self control to not use my mod powers to bitch slap my friends for -984179224 damage when they knife me so early.

Archived