Unusual quicksale discount

Consoco

How much do you pay of the bp.tf price if you buy a quicksell unu?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. first gen

2. 2. second gen

3. 3. third gen

As i want to invest my keys on unusual quicksales, i want to know how much you pay of the backpack.tf price for a unusual quicksale for what gen.

Just vote for what you usually pay or offer in average on the vote that hopefully works.

Thank you.

(correct subforum?)

the least possible is allways the aim but i find it hard to get the lowest if i shall offer. if i offer too low somebody doesnt want to trade with me anymore and if i offer too high, the profit is low.

There isn't a set percent for any gen. Since prices are not concretely reliable you can't have a standard percent. In reality, it is better for an owner to qs thier own hat than go even lower to a qb. I got sick of trying to flip regular hats myself because people didn't understand why I was only offering 60% of what they generally wanted to get.

You can't apply a set percentage.  It really depends on the hat.  E.g. I wouldn't buy a 1st gen Spartan or Phantom for 20% off since there are usually 10 of each mid-tier effect on the market at any given time.   On the other hand, many other 1st gens I would gladly take at 20% off.   

Archived