Trading ROTMG items for TF2/CS:GO items

CrafterofGenius

(If this is in the wrong subforum please advise a mod, thank you.)

Howdy-doody; I don't play Realm of the Mad God much anymore since it makes me extremely mad, so I am offering a service I closed down MONTHS ago on other websites where you may purchase the items I have such as "Potions of all kinds, Tops, or Player Skins" for TF2/CS:GO items/currencies.

I have conducted trades in the format presented before you, do not attempt to make me change my ways:

My prices are taken from Realmeye and estimated from Whitebags paypal service, this is my Realmeye Profile.

We add eachother on steam, and discuss a server / meeting area.

You send the items to me via steam trade window, I then give you the ROTMG items from one of my mules(Alt accounts), you may request items if I do not have them in stock and I will see what I can do and inform you when I have them.

Water salesman died to pieces 'cause he kissed a rock dragon. RIP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY CURRENT STOCK: (Updated after most if not all trades conducted)

Skins

1 Puppet Master skin

1 Nun skin

1 Slime Paladin skin

1 Slime Sorcerer skin

1 Slime Huntress skin

1 Slime Ninja skin

Tarot cards

2 Magician card

1 Moon card

1 The Fool card

Rings (good for feeding to pets)

4 Exa speed

Abilities

1 Gold helmet

1 Gold Quiver

Weapons

2 T10 staff

1 T11 dagger

2 T12 staff

2 T12 katana

Armor

4 T13 Robe

Potions (Prone to being inaccurate due to gathering lots at a time)

8 Attack potions

5 Defence potions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: I would rather not get marked over something as silly as a game I've quit. I will not scam anyone here. Leave some form of trust mark here or on my backpack.tf profile after conducting business, please and thank you! (Not required)

Archived