Sniper Hat/Misc Suggestions?

Final2500

Hello there. I play huntsman sniper most of the time and i'd like to buy some hat/miscs to him.

Do anybody have some Hat-misc combos in mind that'd look great together?

If you do please comment below, Thanks.

Veil. First thing i expected. how did i know? idk.

Well, i kinda like the DCC more, but its also like 5 keys painted black. The veil is much more worthwhile since the dcc isn't that much cooler plus its quite a bit more expensive. 

Well, i kinda like the DCC more, but its also like 5 keys painted black. The veil is much more worthwhile since the dcc isn't that much cooler plus its quite a bit more expensive. 

Yeah i agree you on that one. But the thing is i dont want to use 2 slots just covering up my face. :)

Yeah i agree you on that one. But the thing is i dont want to use 2 slots just covering up my face. :)

Well sniper doesn't really have any other good miscs worthwhile, aside from Outback, so not really sure what you would use instead of the Veil.

P.s. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/12642574 hahaha, beautiful. 

Cold Killer+Doublecross+Teufort Kickers

I love huntsman sniper, we should duel sometime :)

Screw unusuals. (unless you get an unusual cold killer)

Robin/Sniper Shako, Outback & Brown Teuforts

Well Rounded Rifleman, Brown Veil & Mercs Muffler

Fruit Shoot/ + Sir Hootsalot + Outback

Huntsman? 

Larrikin Robin and some of the animal miscs (like Hootsalot, or the new Chameleon misc, for example)

^Cancer

I use a Grey Lone Star, an Outback Intellectual, and a Sir Hootsalot (renamed "Count Reginald Tweetums Von Hootenburg") myself.

^Cancer

SORRY WHAT I MEANT WAS VILLAINS VEIL + ANGER BECAUSE IM A CLICHE DIPSHIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO SUGGESTS THIS DUMB AND OVERUSED LOADOUT

I'm going for aesthetics, not just whats the highest valued among traders.  Did you know some people play the game because it's fun? 

SORRY WHAT I MEANT WAS VILLAINS VEIL + ANGER BECAUSE IM A CLICHE DIPSHIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO SUGGESTS THIS DUMB AND OVERUSED LOADOUT

I'm going for aesthetics, not just whats the highest valued among traders.  Did you know some people play the game because it's fun? 

Thats me right there!

The Anger actually looks like a turd. On your head. If you ever acquire one, painting it brown is a good idea.

veils are really really gross.

cold killer+doublecross ftw

Archived