Backpack.tf is lagging hard

SuperMar1o

Anyone know why BP.TF is so laggy as of late? Pages dont load, I get 502 errors, if they do load its SO slow. Is it me or is something going on?

Anyone know why BP.TF is so laggy as of late? Pages dont load, I get 502 errors, if they do load its SO slow. Is it me or is something going on?

stop using internet explorer

TsMTZ79.png

You see those 2 red things at the bottom? They're supposed to be green when backpack.tf is running efficiently. Its like a stop sign with the colors which are green, yellow, and red. I think you can figure the rest out from that.

Hmm, never knew those were there xD They are yellow now but whatever. Does anyone know the reason for their being Red or Yellow? Is something going on?

Hmm, never knew those were there xD They are yellow now but whatever. Does anyone know the reason for their being Red or Yellow? Is something going on?

The amount of people using backpack.tf is too damn high. Brad will probably have to upgrade his servers shortly if he wants to sustain the site as it currently is.

I mean that's what I think. I actually have very little background in servers.

Yes, I agree very big lag, yesterday I was trying to find and view the suggestion - I just was unable. Today seems to a little better .

Brad please fasten these windows so that they did not disappear !!  Quick search so easy and nice .

KPSednM.jpg

I thought it was on my end a couple days ago but recently realized it was the site when try to use multiple sites and the other sites were consistantly faster.

backpack.tf is lagging? It's a sign from the heavens to start using: http://bradpittisanub.webs.com/

Your website implies a Burning Flames Team Captain can be bought at 0.5 buds, and a scorching one at 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 buds.

Your arbitrage is too high

When steam community dies / is unresponsive, and people try to load backpacks, it creates a crazy backlog. There are things in place to prevent this from happening, but sometimes it doesn't detect steam is dead right away. I definitely need to improve the detection system.

Your website implies a Burning Flames Team Captain can be bought at 0.5 buds, and a scorching one at 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 buds.

Scorching>Burning

#pricemanipulation

To be fair, if you had 50000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 buds I'm sure you could buy a Scorching TC with them, so his pricelist isn't too inaccurate.

When steam community dies / is unresponsive, and people try to load backpacks, it creates a crazy backlog. There are things in place to prevent this from happening, but sometimes it doesn't detect steam is dead right away. I definitely need to improve the detection system.

Thanks for the information, at least now I can imagine the hell the servers are going through while the site is down =)

Archived