[Storytime]Bans of my Minecraft Account

Zefrom

(So little people read blogs so I post it here)
I'll share with you how I got banned from servers in Minecraft. In total, I got banned 4 times
1st time: ExtremeCraft in 2011
I was actually a moderator then I step down due to school and then I witness the horsecrap that was going on. The server suddenly got griefed after I step down. I have no idea who the griefers were, the owner did not have the backup copy of the spawn which is stupid, then the co-owner decided to restart the world every week. I don't know why he did that and I don't think he should. On the forums, he start talking crap about the server and he threatens to ban everyone. I pm him and it did not go well, so I talk shit about him and I got banned, seems fair

2nd time: Cheesecraft in 2012
I have no idea why I got banned, I Did not appeal because I couldn't find the forums, I regret not appealing because I met a lot of people playing there. It says I greifed but I didn't :P

3rd time: Minecraft Super Craft Bros in 2013
I also have no idea how I got banned, the person who reported me was a 3 posts forum member (I was a 1026 posts member) and he showed solid evidence of me fly hacking which I never do. I check the time of the event, 3am. My gmail had a suspicious login too so well. I talked to him, he eventually deleted the evidence. I was unbanned

4th time: Some random cracked PVP server I joined in 2014
My friend and I want to play something so we hopped onto this server and just play. There are kits on the server so I got myself an iron armor set plus diamond sword. I managed to win 2 2v5 duels, people started accusing me of hacking, I got banned, it was fine because it's just a random cracked server

Bonus: 1 TF2 Ban, at OneAsiaGamer in 2014

I always hate that crap server, i got 4 kills as sniper, my other friend accused me of hacking (not the one who played with me on minecraft), whole server turn against me, admin comes, ban me for 1 hour on all game servers with the name "OneAsiaGamer"

That is really bullshit

Wow so interesting.

This isn't in GB? That's cray, usually everything is these days. Erm, minecraft servers are easy to get banned from. (Coming from someone whom has never been banned from a server) Never shittalk children with power is a rule I learned.

I got banned on 2 minecraft servers (both cracked but I actually own the game now so...)

1. A FTB Ultimate server

Banned for griefing for some reason though I never knew how I did

2.Some crappy server

The owner was spamming the ip in the chat of another server which was really annoying so the whole sever tried to block him, call admin etc. The admin was taking a nap so we suffered about half an hour. I decided to go on the server then got instantly banned. No idea why, though he wanted one person or more to join so that's the end of that.

I used Matix Minecraft hacks for Hunger Games. Here's a touching story:

I had my hacks on and teamed up with a guy when the game started. You couldn't bypass not being able to fly so I used glide instead, where you can glide from any height. I went to the top of a building with my team-mate and glided off the top, landing safely at the bottom of the tall building. I told him to follow me, and told him it was a special spot on the server you could glide from. He jumped and fell to his death, and I took all his stuff.

The end.

I once went into a creative server, saw a lot of shit broken and set on fire, repaired all of it (took a lot of effort). Next thing you know I got banned for "griefing". gg

I got banned from a 24/7 dustbowl server. Because I kept trickstabbing an admin and in the end he told me I was lagging and that the server doesn't tolerate lagging people. So I got a permaban :P

I got banned from a 24/7 dustbowl server. Because I kept trickstabbing an admin and in the end he told me I was lagging and that the server doesn't tolerate lagging people. So I got a permaban :P

My sides...

I remember this one time on an old server on Minecraft, I ambushed some kid in a mine and got the kill. After I starting sorting his inventory into my chests I was banned and the message said "Don't fuck with my little brother you twat."

I was on a pvp server, and found a money exploit with sandstone slabs. Long story short, I got the server reset, and a perma-ban >.<

I was on a pvp server, and found a money exploit with sandstone slabs. Long story short, I got the server reset, and a perma-ban >.<

How to go out like a badass

I once got banned on a TF2 Thai server for saying "Hey guys, I stepped on your Thai dollar!" the ban says "Breaking the rule..."

I lol'ed so hard!..Worth it..

I have been banned a few times for 'hacking'.

Most of those bans were when I wasn't actually hacking. When I did hack nobody cared even though I was using the most obvious hacks possible (noclip, godmode, potionamplifier (1shotkill), regen).

I also have like 30 alts banned on a server my friend used to play on for griefing.

Tekkit Blaze Rod Maceration

I was the highest level of mod in a server once, I was really active and enjoyed myself. Then, the server map got reset because it was many months old and new versions came out and it just needed a reset, so they were going to reset the map. 

The owner made it clear he wanted everyone to start out clean, but I didnt listen, I put all of my valuables up for sale for 9999999 each, on the in game market mod. The market mod was unchanged, and I took my stuff back down on the new map, and the owner got mad and cleared my inv and demoted me (but I was still a mod, just not the highest rank anymore.)

I got pissed and I forgot what exactly happened, but I placed some tnt somewhere as a prank and someone reported me to the owner and i got demoted all the way to the lowest rank. I got pissed, and left, some old mods banned me when I left.

i gave one of my irl friends my MC account since i dont play it anymore, he went on a skydoesminecrap server and got banned for "alternate accounts" because i had been on there before on a different wifi

oh yeah
you cant forget this gem

b9653cafc1.png

Archived