ref and why is not sellable in bp.tf

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

Well we can sell anything in classifieds that is marketable and that's kewl

we can also sell currency that's kewl too.

BUT we can't sell bloody ref and that is unacceptable. I want to know who has ref stocks so I can buy whenever needed.

as well as I want to advertise my ref stocks and ask for hats killstreaks and key offers without having to search for them my self.

make it happen and fast

It is very fishy that you haven't done so yet by the way.

artificial *cough rise *cough of the keys *cough cough I don't meant to be rude.

but you can translate it as you wish.you can as well ban me again do not care really.

but it had to be spoken.

I do believe that bp.tf as a site have a policy to protect keys buds versus ref *see cool down rules.

and that's the main tool you used till day.

not allowing ref sellers to be promoted through classifieds and if I am right you are not going to implement it at all.ever.

unless it is so different to have a sell option when hovering over a ref than it is for keys.

in that case I apologize.

• Administrators

Well we can sell anything in classifieds that is marketable and that's kewl

we can also sell currency that's kewl too.

BUT we can't sell bloody ref and that is unacceptable. I want to know who has ref stocks so I can buy whenever needed.

as well as I want to commerce my ref stocks and ask for hats killstreaks and key offers without having to search for them my self.

make it happen and fast

artificial *cough rise *cough of the keys *cough cough

If I can recall, Fiskie said a buyer side will be added on Classified in the future so you can buy and sell items. 

artificial *cough rise *cough of the keys *cough cough

I think you need to leave.

If I can recall, Fiskie said a buyer side will be added on Classified in the future so you can buy and sell items. 

i dont want to buy ref I want to sell mine on classifieds and get offers of hats and stuff..

I think you need to leave.

is it just me or you need a life?

here *me throwing a key, buy yourself a better life.

you should be on hats.db looking to scamm chem sets out of kids and not being unpolite to strangers in forums.

Inb4 lowballers

is it just me or you need a life?

here *me throwing a key, buy yourself a better life.

you should be on hats.db looking to scamm chem sets out of kids and not being unpolite to strangers in forums.

Just you, i spose. So how'd the deal go about your data mining light becoming a misc?

Anyways, sorry if i hurt ur feels. Not looking to argue since I'll be the bigger person and not give you an immature reply like you just did to me. Not going to also mention the hypocrisy in your post either. It's just great how you have the same mentality as the "save the keys" people have. Reason I said what I said. It was a joke, chill out.

So this post won't be considered spam, I believe your idea might not work. At least not now. The reason is clear.

The classified are for selling things, not for buying. And what you are saying in the OP is about buying. People sell keys for metal. People buy keys with metal. You don't really hear people say they are selling metal unless its for paypal.

Just you, i spose. So how'd the deal go about your data mining light becoming a misc?

Anyways, sorry if i hurt ur feels. Not looking to argue since I'll be the bigger person and not give you an immature reply like you just did to me. Not going to also mention the hypocrisy in your post either. It's just great how you have the same mentality as the "save the keys" people have. Reason I said what I said. It was a joke, chill out.

So this post won't be considered spam, I believe your idea might not work. At least not now. The reason is clear.

The classified are for selling things, not for buying. And what you are saying in the OP is about buying. People sell keys for metal. People buy keys with metal. You don't really hear people say they are selling metal unless its for paypal.

butthurt much?all my hats where sold at their b.o's the data was not an exception to that.

i sell metal for hats though.

and i know a lot of ppl that do so

speak for yourself bigger person

I have a shitload of ref I want to sell for hats and I need something that can work for me.

if this isnt working for you dont use it.

jesus kids these days...

I want to advertise my ref stocks and ask for hats killstreaks and key offers without having to search for them my self.

I'm pretty sure you can't advertise buds or keys for offers, at least i've never seen anyone do that.

there isn't a lower currency then metal, unlike buds and keys. and bp.tf classifieds doesn't do cash, so there is no reason for refined to be on there

snap

you can sell ref for hats you can sell ref for keys you can sell ref for paypal you can sell ref for cards you can sell ref for weapons

you luck common sense...

I'm pretty sure you can't advertise buds or keys for offers, at least i've never seen anyone do that.

there isn't a lower currency then metal, unlike buds and keys. and bp.tf classifieds doesn't do cash, so there is no reason for refined to be on there

there are items you can sell your ref for paints name tags weapons cards keys

since when you can only buy ref and not sell?

is this a new trend I am missing?

there are items you can sell your ref for paints name tags weapons cards keys

since when you can only buy ref and not sell?

is this a new trend I am missing?

You buy items with metal. You don't sell earbuds for unusuals. You buy unusuals with earbuds. Make sense?

Anyways I'm pretty sure your trolling. Since you are acting like a person who just started trading

You buy/sell items with/for metal. You don't sell/buy earbuds for unusuals. You buy/sell unusuals with/for earbuds. Make sense?

-snap-

I have sold several miscs like buds max etc for unusual hats.I am pretty sure you are trolling too.

if i do this to your reply does it still makes sense?

for me it does

One main reason why ref isn't listable is because there is no denomination for Refined. Buds are listed in keys and keys in refined. All of those can be traded freely within the game. However, you're not going to list 1 single refined at anything other than 1 Refined because it doesn't make sense. You also wouldnt list it for 0.11 keys because there's a reason why denominations of currencies exist (and it's also why you don't list a key for 0.05 buds or whatever).

The only logical currency you would list refined at is in USD (or other IRL currencies). However, this leads into the second reason that you can't trade IRL money using Steam trading. We price items in terms of other in-game items. Refined is the only exception to this, since it is the lowest currency we have, thus requiring an external currency if we wish to price it. No, pricing Refined in terms of Reclaimed or Scrap is not a good idea either because there's something called "0.11 Ref" and "0.33 Ref"

I should also point out that the classified listings are listed for PURE only. While you can say that you will accept item offers, you must have a buyout (fancy term for "price") in pure for the item you have listed. Since Refined cannot be priced in pure, it cannot be listed.

One main reason why ref isn't listable is because there is no denomination for Refined. Buds are listed in keys and keys in refined. All of those can be traded freely within the game. However, you're not going to list 1 single refined at anything other than 1 Refined because it doesn't make sense. You also wouldnt list it for 0.11 keys because there's a reason why denominations of currencies exist (and it's also why you don't list a key for 0.05 buds or whatever).

The only logical currency you would list refined at is in USD (or other IRL currencies). However, this leads into the second reason that you can't trade IRL money using Steam trading. We price items in terms of other in-game items. Refined is the only exception to this, since it is the lowest currency we have, thus requiring an external currency if we wish to price it. No, pricing Refined in terms of Reclaimed or Scrap is not a good idea either because there's something called "0.11 Ref" and "0.33 Ref"

I should also point out that the classified listings are listed for PURE only. While you can say that you will accept item offers, you must have a buyout (fancy term for "price") in pure for the item you have listed. Since Refined cannot be priced in pure, it cannot be listed.

that makes sense but still i dont want pure I want hat offers.

that makes sense but still i dont want pure I want hat offers.

Well the classified listings isn't the place for that at the moment. If this so called "buyer side" of the classifieds ends up becoming true, THEN you can use the classifieds for all your hat-buying needs. Until then, you'll have to stick with other trading sites like TF2Outpost and bazaar.tf if you want hat offers for your metal.

Well the classified listings isn't the place for that at the moment. If this so called "buyer side" of the classifieds ends up becoming true, THEN you can use the classifieds for all your hat-buying needs. Until then, you'll have to stick with other trading sites like TF2Outpost and bazaar.tf if you want hat offers for your metal.

I have try both of them as a regular and as a premium user. I deslike them mostly for their forum like layout which is not what I am after from a trading site.

I like classifieds for being straight forward they only luck of the option to form a buy order where a guy like me can utilize.

I could post a buying listing with a ref and write on the notes that I accept hat offersIt should be allready a feature of the site imo 

I know a lot of guys that could use it for their collecting purposes.

it could be automated as well if you could in a way list 1.33 ref asking for a snow stomper as an example or 0.66 ref for a specific paint.

it would take bp.tf on the next level of efficiency.

Refined metal, sell this item, set price X Metal X Keys X Earbuds

x hats x steam cards x robo-parts. etc

there are lots of under the ref currencies we can use for pricing ref best is robo-parts

they are craft items like ref are after all.

If this happens you'll see a buttload of "selling 1 refined for any craft hat, no ELLIS" classifieds. 

theres nothing wrong braking the monopoly of scrap.tf or is it?

Christ. If you can't handle criticism then you shouldnt be asking for opinions on your suggestions. This is the data mining light thread all over again.

You dont sell ref. You buy things using ref. Thats like saying im selling my dollar for a bag of chips. Refer to what knaves said.

Once again, classifieds for selling, not buying.

What monopoly? There's no monopoly. The reasons you are trying to give for this suggestion are just absurd

Me not agreeing to your suggestions =/= butthurt.

I apologized and yet you continued. The only person that's hurt here is you since apparently you can't let it go.

I support your idea of making ref being able to be listed in the classifieds, if only in $.

The way you handled this suggestions was extremely poor though. Whilst making the suggestion you insinuated manipulation by the site owner and the moderators, which is not a very good way of getting a change done internally. The way you handled the criticism on your suggestion was also highly unprofessional. 

Archived