16th Birthday Help!

Kollin007

Yup.

It's a large motivator behind trading for me, seeing as I make more this way than I'd make through anything else I could do, especially at my age.

The ability to multiquote? It's pretty damn necessary

Also a genuine chicken hat (check your trade offers)

Thanks a bunch man :D

Love ya <3

Why don't you buy me some?

In this thread you, as of now, made 2 double and 3 triple posts. Which is quite an achievement considering there are only 36 comments (including mine) and thus 37 posts.

Please learn to use the multiquote button.

Edit: nope the ninja before my comment was ready was by you. Make that a double and 4 triple posts

I turned 16 on the 12th

We're practically brothers

I just realized that I'm turning 16 soon as well. SHIT. 

In this thread you, as of now, made 2 double and 3 triple posts. Which is quite an achievement considering there are only 36 comments (including mine) and thus 37 posts.

Please learn to use the multiquote button.

Edit: nope the ninja before my comment was ready was by you. Make that a double and 4 triple posts

I said in an earlier comment that my multiquote button doesn't work. Every time I click it, it automatically responds to one only.

I said in an earlier comment that my multiquote button doesn't work. Every time I click it, it automatically responds to one only.

you can also multiquote manually. Still better than clutching up the forums with needless double/tripleposts

you can also multiquote manually. Still better than clutching up the forums with needless double/tripleposts

Alright. Do I just click quote on each and every post?

Alright. Do I just click quote on each and every post?

On every one you want to quote, yes. These forums at least allow you to do that, I've been on ones where multiquoting required ctrl x ctrl v ing from one reply box to the other

-snip-

EDIT 2: I used to give head in high school for 20 Bucks a person, but that was 3money5me

am surprised nobody has jumped on this yet

I don't recall doing anything special for any of my birthdays since before high school personally, so can't help ya there sorry, best I can think of is dinner :P

as to what to ask for, ask for something that will be useful for a while, like some new techy stuff (I dunno, headphones?  a new comp.?) or just money works

My parents and friends keep asking me what I want for my b-day or if I want to do anything.

I seriously, honestly have no clue at all.

A little help?

And here i was thought i was like a 10 year old among post- high schoolers in these forums. Turns out some of you are practically in my grade :P

Anyways, I'd consider

• gaming headphones (maybe even wireless)
  • Getting someone to make a montage of your tf2 experience?
  • Be nice and donate to charity?
  • Go on a vacation?

Kinda stumped here too :3

I was actually going to jump on that now but then I saw your comment.

Ask for monies. Get yourself some mountain dew, huge bag of doritos, a faze clan jersey, faze clan hat, get COD, get good at sniping, devote your whole life to becoming a faze clan fanboy. Never let anyone tell you that you will not make it in, and keep trying (to help use the words swag and bro a lot) Then you will become fat b/c of how much you have devoted your life to faze clan. After that you are going to want to destroy your COD, and destroy your faze clan effigy, so you can move on with your life. In that crying moment you will realize it is too late. Once you realize that you are going to want to hop on tf2 to enjoy what time you have left.

On every one you want to quote, yes. These forums at least allow you to do that, I've been on ones where multiquoting required ctrl x ctrl v ing from one reply box to the other

Alright. Thanks man :D

I don't recall doing anything special for any of my birthdays since before high school personally, so can't help ya there sorry, best I can think of is dinner :P

as to what to ask for, ask for something that will be useful for a while, like some new techy stuff (I dunno, headphones?  a new comp.?) or just money works

Seriously though. But, dinner sounds good. Thanks <3

And here i was thought i was like a 10 year old among post- high schoolers in these forums. Turns out some of you are practically in my grade :P

Anyways, I'd consider

• gaming headphones (maybe even wireless)
  • Getting someone to make a montage of your tf2 experience?
  • Be nice and donate to charity?
  • Go on a vacation?

Kinda stumped here too :3

None of those are that tempting. Thanks for the help though :D

I was actually going to jump on that now but then I saw your comment.

Lol.

Archived