Best Deals that you've gotten (No sharks)

Senpai Absol~

Roboactive Bonk Boy + Power Surge Tossle for my Ghosts Bonk Boy.

I also bought a blizzardy coffin for 13 pure, sold it for 27 mixed, bought it back for 13 pure and sold it for 27 in unusuals.

And many more.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bought a genuine specialized napalmer the other day for 9 ref and sold it for $10.35 on SCM. That was pretty nice. Have bought some other items (Australiums, KS stuff) where I made a bunch on the market too. It seems that those are the kind of things I actually do much better on though I usually hate dealing with KS and genuine stuff.  When I look at bigger profit items, it seems to all be stuff that I trade for and then sell on the market instead of trying to trade the item on bp or outpost.

thread has been made

wep for crate 60 and other crappies

Pretty sure I was the one who made the thread.

But meh, GBH Honcho for a orb fire brain bucket

I always try to get a fair deal because I'd feel really guilty if I have made too much profit and the guy loses a lot.

I can say that my WORST deal was selling a Cloud 9 Desert Marauder for a Kill-A-Watt Tyrantium Helm, which I got brokered and the price dropped 2 buds so I only made 1 bud.

A scrap for a wep.

bought my c9 gibus for 5 pure

Are you sure that guy didn't get the good deal?

jk, Maybe

• 3 weeks later...

And sold a strange knife for 2 keys they were 2 ref at the time. And sold a strange beggars Barzoka for 1 key they were 0.66 at the time

2.5 buds worth of games for a secret crown(11)

Secret crown for blizz coffin, sold for 26

The fuck man

Best deal I ever got, was a blizzrd brain slug I got for $30 on the SCM, then the price dropped, buds died....and I gave it away to the AbleGamers Charity, where they promptly sold it to help their fund drive.  :wub:

15 keys unusual for 7 keys (clean and stuff)

C9 snaggle for 1 bud (was worth 4.5 at the time)

scorching stahl for 11 pure (gifted clean)

Amaranthine Brown bomber unboxed, sold for 22.5 in 1st gens

craft hat for a crate

6 buds for KaW View (sold for 10 pure next day)

And much much more

Not for me.

Sold my c9 hong kong cone for a frostbite front runner (cuz everyone from status updates told me to tekken run)

Ended up selling the front runner for about 4 and the c9 hong kong cone is about 7+

I once bought a Gifted P Fetti Sack for ~ 6 keys and sold it for ~16 keys. Only other seller was selling the duped + gifted twin and was a fellow bp.tf forum highballer.

Back when Keys were like 15 ref or something, I put up a trade on Outpost saying, buying keys @ 15 ref each. Somebody sold me a key for 13 ref via a trade offer. This was on Christmas Eve. Coincidence? I think not.

My Australium Tomislav (10 keys) for a PFetti Tavish Crown (2 buds at the time when 2 buds were 10 key ea)

Sold my cancerous unusual for my asking price 

Aces High Festivizer + 10 keys for a Haunted Ghost Milkman (upgrade in gen, effect, and class, AND I underpaid).

Back when the backscatter and shit came out I sold a set of the new weapons for like 3 keys in items.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived