Best Deals that you've gotten (No sharks)

Senpai Absol~

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone offered me a P. Fetti Armored Authority for my strange All-Father. I insisted on giving him a few additional keys for it (I couldn't afford much at the time).

I would think that he probably scammed it off of someone, but it seems to me like a scammer would be more willing to want to quicksell it for pure, rather than offer it as an overpay on a strange cosmetic.

It was especially nice, since my Soldier's normal cosmetics include an Armored Authority, so it didn't clash with the rest of my getup.

Actually, the best deal I ever got was from Valve. I was dealing in weapons at the time, 1 scrap or two random at a time (scrapbanking, but I prefer to call it weapons dealing), and I found a Boston Boom-Bringer Strangifier set. I managed to get everything together for just a couple ref and applied it. Sold the Strange Boom-Bringer for a key and bought a Festive Minigun and Festive Sniper Rifle with that key and the ref I had left from strangifying the Boom-Bringer. That's how I moved up from weapons dealing.

Honestly, that had a much greater impact on my trading career than anything else.

Not the best deal I've ever got, but probably my favorite trade: 

Woke up one morning and had this thought in my head that I should really own a Stash.  After some looking around, I found a clean Stormy Stash for 2.5 (think they were 3.2 at the time).  Later that evening, Valve pushed an update and the Stash became a misc.  GG

i once bought a clean flies ke from t-virus for 6 buds a long time ago. although, that was when they were like 8-9 and none were ever on the market. still, kinda crazy looking at prices now...

Got a Pro Killstreak Scattergun Kit for a Strange Pro Fire Axe and a Strange Pro Wrap Assassin a few days ago.

Bought Cloud 9 virus doctor for 1

Insta sold for 3 

Do you have some sort of wizard magic or something

Got a Pro Killstreak Scattergun Kit for a Strange Pro Fire Axe and a Strange Pro Wrap Assassin a few days ago.

Do you have some sort of wizard magic or something

That was months ago, looked quite nice actually

That was months ago, looked quite nice actually

I thought the 1 bud Would be max price. XD

3 buds is over priced as fuck

A russian guy added me for my Strange Specialized Killstreak Mantreads.

He offered me a Gold Botkiller Medi gun and told me "fuc u" when I said it's too high. So I sold it, no ragrets.

-Rancho Relaxo for 3 ref (he said he wanted to craft hats)

-some craft hats for reclaimed

-Keys for 7 ref when they were 9

-Keys for 5 ref when they were 8

-Schadenfreude for 2 ref

• 1 month later...

Good deals

I mean... reallt noice deals

Deals you didn't really expect, but got anyway. Deals so good it almost felt like a shark.

I'll go first. Someone sold me an orb planets Milkman for a pro ks Freedom Staff, which I instasold for 25 keys pure

My friend sold a frying pan and reserve crate for a bud yesterday.

I got offered a circling peace sign skullcap for my aussie scattergun,which I sold it for 8 pure instantly.

then they sold it for 15 mixed..

Just sold my DBD robogibus + 2 keys for a harvest conquitidor

Bought a ghosts black watch from the same guy for 5 buds

Other than that, about 2 months after the Crafty Hair's promo restrictions ended, a guy offered me 14 keys for mine.

TEKKEN

bought another immediately for 2.33 ref.

Archived