Best Deals that you've gotten (No sharks)

Senpai Absol~

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kill a watt gym rat for like 9 keys and re sold it a couple days later for a  2 bud hat back when the Gym Rat was 2 buds :3. 

And how exactly is this not sharking? Pretty fishy dealings even if you were offered it, that's not even close to a fair deal. Most with at least a conscious wouldn't accept that.  

Only possible explanation I could see is that he traded a collector type item for it. The guy he got it from is a glitched item collector according to the history of the PE Cone he owned.

Considering it's Cashew we're talking about I doubt it was an actual shark, just a damn good deal.

Sent a trade offer to a guy asking to buy his U-clank-a for 1.11 ref pure. He countered offer, asking for 1.22 ref for his U-clank-a AND a Name Tag. It wasn't even near Christmas.

Only possible explanation I could see is that he traded a collector type item for it. The guy he got it from is a glitched item collector according to the history of the PE Cone he owned.

Considering it's Cashew we're talking about I doubt it was an actual shark, just a damn good deal.

Yup, sold it to a collector for way more than I expected. Also I unboxed the scopes with 2 or 3 keys right after I made the trade, I just felt like adding that in. It was really just a collector offering me an overpay for a hat he desired. 

Anyways, lets get back on topic..

Got a Lvl 42 Vintage Modest for 3 Refined. Found it at the very top of the Outpost main page.

okhS8Ln.png

mO0jsgM.png

You scammer, you only gave him 99 Quick-Fixes when you said you had 100. >:U

I quickbought a Roboactive Tough Guy's Toque for 1.5 pure, flipped it for 4.7 pure.

I bought a Darkblaze Data Mining Light for 1.5 pure right after the Mining Light went misc, sold it for a solid 8 in unusuals.

I got a bunch of other deals like that floating around in my trade history, can't really remember them though. Too lazy to search.

One time on a trade server, some guy in chat said he was trading keys for 20 weapons. i thought he was joking and investigated. i ended up buying all 5 of his keys.

I have a better deal than what I posted, but people would probably call me a shark for it, so I'll post another good deal I made.

Terraria for 24 keys in items when i was asking 2 keys per copy.

1 refined for a strange degreaser

2 craft hats for a sub-zero suit

3 dollars for a strange festive crusader's with robots destroyed and allied healing.

Just today I gave a uncraftable fast learner for strange harlequin hooves.

One time someone was selling a nuts and bolts bloke's bucket hat fr 9 keys. I traded them because I play a lot of sniper, and then looked in my inv for things worth around that much... When I said "sorry I don't have anything worth that much" they asked if I had a strange grenade launcher. I said yes, and asked why. Then they wanted it for the unusual... keep in mind this was when they were still worth a couple keys.

Yup, sold it to a collector for way more than I expected. Also I unboxed the scopes with 2 or 3 keys right after I made the trade, I just felt like adding that in. It was really just a collector offering me an overpay for a hat he desired. 

Anyways, lets get back on topic..

Fair enough, but wow that's sure a hell of a lot of overpay on that guys part. I swear the lack of patience some people have kills me. 

Archived