Addictions and collections.

AlfieOmega

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I "collect" 1 cent (€) coins by taking them out of my wallet since they're goddamn useless, seriously what where they thinking.

Every goddamn purchase you get a couple of those dumbass things and you never have the patience to count them when you are buying something

Capo's Cappers. 

IRL I collect Starbucks Coffee Sticks to chew on. Y'know, those little green things they put in the top to keep it from spilling out. 

Tf2

Had a level 1-100 strange neon annihilator collection

IRL: collect beercaps

No addictions beside coffee (and potentially a bit of booze)

Ferrero Rochers have these little stickers on them. My little brother collects these stickers to add to his little collection, which has maybe at least 150. These were gained in the course of a year. What are your weird addictions and collections?

Aren't these chocolates expensive?

I "collect" 1 cent (€) coins by taking them out of my wallet since they're goddamn useless, seriously what where they thinking.

Every goddamn purchase you get a couple of those dumbass things and you never have the patience to count them when you are buying something

I accumulate my 1cent coins and deposit them at the bank in rolls of 50 each :|

collection_start.jpg

This was the start of it about 4 years ago. It's a lot larger now. Minus the .22s, the larger caliber rounds have no powder or primer. :)

collection_start.jpg

This was the start of it about 4 years ago. It's a lot larger now. Minus the .22s, the larger caliber rounds have no powder or primer. :)

doesnt seem like a good idea to just have lead lying around your desk imo

Archived