TF2 Stutter

ᴰᴶSn@@ke

I have been getting a stutter like freeze in tf2 and gmod where my game just completely freezes for 20-60 seconds and the sound loops. I've seen some threads about this before but they don't seem to have a answer, well this is basically my temporary pc because uh (my baby has been confiscated by the fbi for a few reasons) anyways this pc has an old processor but I'm not sure if thats the reason. The graphics card is great, I've tried multiple cards from various brands and still get this stutter, I just want a fix I don't even know what the problem is, this only happens in source engine games for me.

Does it happen randomly or when you do something specific? I sometimes get these kinds of stutters too, but only when changing resolution or going from windowed to fullscreen and vice versa.

Does it happen randomly or when you do something specific? I sometimes get these kinds of stutters too, but only when changing resolution or going from windowed to fullscreen and vice versa.

it's random, usually happens when I'M TRYING TO KILL SOMEONE :|

by my mom*

Well I didn't want to get into that but I was blamed for a bomb threat to a school and have been swatted multiple times.

Well I didn't want to get into that but I was blamed for a bomb threat to a school and have been swatted multiple times.

That's uh pretty bad..

That's uh pretty bad..

Yeah it's awful, they've took one of my pc's that I've spent around $1.5k on it, 2 phones, a flash drive with 10 years worth of pictures and a shitty broken xbox 360. it's been 4 months now that they've had my, they've had plenty of time to record the data it's ridiculous.

Yeah it's awful, they've took one of my pc's that I've spent around $1.5k on it, 2 phones, a flash drive with 10 years worth of pictures and a shitty broken xbox 360. it's been 4 months now that they've had my, they've had plenty of time to record the data it's ridiculous.

is this real or no

This is getting off topic, I've already answered what happened. Believe me or not I don't need to prove anything really and do not want to discuss it any further. I just want this stutter issue resolved. I had no control over what happened.

Archived