Buds are stable

Mike Hawk

69 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen?

• Buds go up
    • Buds go down
    • Buds stay stable
    • Some huge spike in price that immediately dies back

Buds are stable at 13, just curious as to how long they'll stay and what will happen.

I personally would really like if buds stayed stable at 13, but I feel like they're going to slowly move down. However, the price being lowered to 13 didn't cause any panic sells so that's a positive.

Thoughts? Ideas? 

I have a feeling someone will do the usual "List every single bud I own in classifieds at a way lower price" and people will panic sell below him then we are back at 10-11 keys within an hour. People are really moronic and don't understand what profit or patience are.

Buds are stable at 13, just curious as to how long they'll stay and what will happen.

I personally would really like if buds stayed stable at 13, but I feel like they're going to slowly move down. However, the price being lowered to 13 didn't cause any panic sells so that's a positive.

Thoughts? Ideas? 

The drop in buds was caused by one person dumping 90+ buds at 1 key below what others were selling at and this caused a panic. (Yes, one person crashed the market). I voted for buds stabilizing at 13 keys but you never know, when people stop dumping their buds and the supply decreases, buds might rise a bit. Doubt that it will rise much and might stabilize at a slightly higher price than 13 keys.   

Buds will go up by the summer.

Enough of these threads... For fucks sake.

Buds always go down around the end of the year (people cash out, buy games, spend on family and friends, giveaways, charity, etc)

Buds go up during the summer (people out of school? Idk, something)

They appear to be stable until people panic to list for lower prices, however, if everyone keeps there mouths shut until around February like last year where buds began to skyrocket, then everything will be fine and dandy.

All the keys that were bought from the SCM and Mann Co. Store on Christmas are still untradable. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a slight bump when those come into the market.

Buds usually have a stable period of a couple of months. They climb back up a bit, but each year this seems to get pushed further and further back. Last year, they started dropping after April, and only climbed back up near june/july. Year or two before that, they rose in April. Etc

Buds will go up as obvius after a xmas sale -.- no one understands that thats why they jumped to 16 keys the other day without ANY DAMN REASON! Just look at steam market prices before you start doing shit to prices of buds.

I'm waiting with my 70 buds pure untill the sale ends and everyone buys the buds with the keys they got from xmas money who are not tradeable yet.

Archived