Scamming Incident that give me a huge headache

Zefrom

I posted this here because it involves TF2 items somewhat and people actually read TF2 discussions so yeah.

I've been continuously searching for 4 days for my two favourite huntsman knives, MW Night Huntsman Knife and FT Case Hardened Huntsman Knife. Most of the knives seller were either highballing their knives by 200% or they just don't accept TF2 offers.

I finally found a seller who is not highballing and is accepting TF2 offers. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maxhkahrmann/

His knife is beautiful IMO

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=365659685

His knife is almost fully golden which only have 2 blue spots. I'm like "WOW, I can get this at half price of what everyone selling their knives, this is awesome!"

I chat with him yesterday and we come to a deal.

My Strange Unusual Cloud 9 Anger + 8 keys for his knife which is not bad considering the pattern

Today, he got his knife scammed, I don't know how. He just told me to wait a while and he got scammed. I literally threw my mouse on the floor really hard. Pissed off because of a few things

1. We reach to an agreement

2. How can you get scammed?!

3. That person was late, I should've gotten the knife

4. I've spent so much time searching for my favourite knives

Now I'm stuck with highballers, great

"i recently unboxed a knife which a horrible person stole away from me,he was level 100 and had 200+ possitive trading comments and he pretended that he was a steam moderator,im soo sad,pls help in any way possible!"

^How stupid can he be!?!??!

"i recently unboxed a knife which a horrible person stole away from me,he was level 100 and had 200+ possitive trading comments and he pretended that he was a steam moderator,im soo sad,pls help in any way possible!"

^How stupid can he be!?!??!

Ikr

@krawtch I was not only angry over the pixels, I was more angry at that guy's stupidity.

Archived