Pc building tips: NEED HELP.

Kuh-Nife

So I have been wanting to get myself a good pc to game on, and run a wide variety of games with good quality, but I would prefer to go a little bit cheap, since my budget will be low. I would buy a prebuilt, but as I have read from many forums and threads, building your own is the way to go. If you have any reccomendations for parts that are a good price for what you get, it would be nice if you were to share them. And keep in mind I have little to no knowledge for pc parts.

What do you have already? Monitor, keyboard, etc

The basics really. I find those to come secondly, and pc more important. But, i do have an emachines keyboard, very basic, a decent HDmonitor that came along with the keyboard, and an iHome mouse. very basic, but it works.

[EDIT]

I have ran a little program to find every little aspect of my pc at the moment, and let me warn you, this thing is OLD, and has no upgrades whatsoever.

Processor    Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E2210 @ 2.20GHz

Manufacturer    Intel

Speed    2.2 GHz

Number of Cores    2

Video Card    NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 620i

Manufacturer    NVIDIA

Chipset    GeForce 7050 / nForce 620i

Dedicated Memory    256 MB

Total Memory    1.4 GB

Memory    2.8 GB

Operating System    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Service Pack    1

Size    64 Bit

Edition    Home Premium

Display Maximum Resolution    1440 x 900

DVD    ATAPI DVD A DH16A6S SCSI CdRom Device

CD    ATAPI DVD A DH16A6S SCSI CdRom Device

Drive    

Size    283.0 GB

Free    198.2 GB    

So I have been wanting to get myself a good pc to game on, and run a wide variety of games with good quality, but I would prefer to go a little bit cheap, since my budget will be low. I would buy a prebuilt, but as I have read from many forums and threads, building your own is the way to go. If you have any reccomendations for parts that are a good price for what you get, it would be nice if you were to share them. And keep in mind I have little to no knowledge for pc parts.

Budget and location? 

I'm late...I know, but you didn't seem to get any help, so on the off-chance you're still around and still need help, I thought I may as well post. 

Archived