Paypal troubles

Molly

I need some help with the paypal currency system.

What i want to do is to withdraw money from my paypal account but it wont let me because its telling me that i have

insufficient funds, which i don't.

ed3a63cbea.png

My local currency is euros.

How can i make all the dollars into euros?

Also this topic might be in the wrong place. sorry

Here is the problem, you only have 0.11 cents of euros and 152$ in AMERICAN money.

I know that but if i make dollars my primary currency it still gives me the same message as before because my country uses euros and i'm pretty sure i cant

withdraw dollars from my bank.

I know that but if i make dollars my primary currency it still gives me the same message as before because my country uses euros and i'm pretty sure i cant

withdraw dollars from my bank.

Well I can't help you there, you're gonna have to ask someone higher up then me. >:3

Convert the funds to euros, I'm not sure how to do that, you'll have to ask someone for help.

Dollars are the world reserve currency, your bank should offer them, just withdraw in american and turn right around and convert, the bank won't offer you a bad rate.

Convert the funds to euros, I'm not sure how to do that, you'll have to ask someone for help.

Dollars are the world reserve currency, your bank should offer them, just withdraw in american and turn right around and convert, the bank won't offer you a bad rate.

(Higher power) ^

Archived