6v6 (Kinda Major) Backpack.tf Event.

Cave

As i status updated,

i added Fiskie & Brad Pitt.

Fiskie declined me and i'm still waiting for a answer from Brad Pitt.

I only was gonna ask Brad Pitt to create backpack.tf badges for the event.

I'm gonna be the organiser of the 6v6 event.

As you may be thinking now : "Oh no, the procave is gonna make a event? it's probably with a grand prize!"

There wont be a grand prize unfortunatly.

Since i'm too greedy and will have my hands full organazing this event.

(You can send me a trade offer with items for the grand prize, BUT you don't need to!)

There would be atleast badges IF Brad Pitt decided to help me with this event.

If you are participating this event, you need to comment here and join the group i set up AND most important add me.

"But procave how, where and when are we doing this?" are you probably thinking well good sir i'll tell you!

How? 

I'll let you decide which members you can play with! Also, if you are formed with your 6 person team, you contact me and tell me which players, which team name and your good to go!

Where?

On Team Fortress 2.

When?

When the enemy team and your team are ready!

I'll set a date with the team vs team (and members of the team). but when will you know it? 7 days before it will start. I'll gather the info from your team leader so be sure to tell him when you can (Which hour. mostly it will be on a saturday or sunday.)

But procave, one of our team members can't come today, he is sick! what will be do?

I'll join your team, i won't play bad (only if AngelMander is on the other team :3) OR if somebody wants to fall in.

More questions? comment below.

Group link.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/backpacktf6v6

EDIT :

I'm gonna post this on other forums of backpack.tf.

As i status updated,

i added Fiskie & Brad Pitt.

Fiskie declined me and i'm still waiting for a answer from Brad Pitt.

I only was gonna ask Brad Pitt to create backpack.tf badges for the event.

I'm gonna be the organiser of the 6v6 event.

As you may be thinking now : "Oh no, the procave is gonna make a event? it's probably with a grand prize!"

There wont be a grand prize unfortunatly.

Since i'm too greedy and will have my hands full organazing this event.

(You can send me a trade offer with items for the grand prize, BUT you don't need to!)

There would be atleast badges IF Brad Pitt decided to help me with this event.

If you are participating this event, you need to comment here and join the group i set up AND most important add me.

"But procave how, where and when are we doing this?" are you probably thinking well good sir i'll tell you!

How? 

I'll let you decide which members you can play with! Also, if you are formed with your 6 person team, you contact me and tell me which players, which team name and your good to go!

Where?

On Team Fortress 2.

When?

When the enemy team and your team are ready!

I'll set a date with the team vs team (and members of the team). but will you know it? 7 days before it will start. I'll gather the info from your team leader so be sure to tell him when you can (Which hour. mostly it will be on a saturday or sunday.)

But procave, one of our team members can't come today, he is sick! what will be do?

I'll join your team, i won't play bad (only if AngelMander is on the other team :3) OR if somebody wants to fall in.

More questions? comment below.

Group link.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/backpacktf6v6

Why do you want angel's boy* pussy so bad?

My actual sentiments were "Oh, Theprocave is hosting an event? Probably a fucking waste of my time!"

And it is. And I'm totally interested. Ill see if I can commission Lemon and Kitteh. I'll probably gather the bros as well.

My actual sentiments were "Oh, Theprocave is hosting an event? Probably a fucking waste of my time!"

And it is. And I'm totally interested. Ill see if I can commission Lemon and Kitteh. I'll probably gather the bros as well.

Ayy. I'm here. And in.

Ayyy, I'd like to participate, but my internet and computer are insufficient. 

This is a bad idea, there is a better chance of hell freezing over than brad adding badges for this event, so just keep it member related, no badges needed.

Having done this on another group, it's fucking difficult because of timezones or when people will be online

(e.g. if there is an EU Team and an American Team, they will have to 6v6 at some point and all their times will have to be the same)

You'll have to have at least 4 back-ups for each team

I'm not joining, and I doubt half the people who post they want to will actually take part

I'm gonna post this on other forums of backpack.tf.

What other forums?

If Brad was really going to give us badges for this, I'd be in. But given it's a very low chance, I don't think I am

I'm definitely in(As long as I don't lag to hell lol) 

I'm in North America, I play in silver pugs(Scout,Soldier and Sniper when off-classing as Scout) and I'm a decent Demo.

Archived