My opinion on the inflation of buds/keys.

♐ZZZZ♐ Sidhant

35 members have voted

1. 1. Agree with me?

• Yes
    • No

THIS IS MY OPINION! Please dont rape me (this is what i think is happening with the tf2 economy primarly on buds and keys and how there prices are not legit and how people are killing the economy). THIS IS MY OPINION!

With the recent price fluctuations on the earbuds i have feeling that the tf2 community is retarded first of all even if there are more keys being added the should be going up at the same rate that they are going up but that is not happening in the tf2 community I recently saw a video about a country who started to print money to pay their own debt which started lowering the price of the money. THat is what is happening in tf2 that is why earbuds are quickselling at 11 keys which is so retarded if everyone sells buds at 15 ref the price will fluctuate to 15 keys and then sosmeone will start to quicksell all there buds for a price of 10 keys and then the price will lower because that person is getting the market which is not smart because if the prices stay the same and no one else budges then the price will stay the same and the other person will be at a downfall and will cause him to be poorer than before and this is how the market will grow just my opinion i know this is super bad but just my opinion wanted to get this off my chest.

I DID NOT CHECK MY GRAMAR.  <_<

THIS IS MY OPINION! Please dont rape me (this is what i think is happening with the tf2 economy primarly on buds and keys and how there prices are not legit and how people are killing the economy). THIS IS MY OPINION!

With the recent price fluctuations on the earbuds i have feeling that the tf2 community is retarded first of all even if there are more keys being added the should be going up at the same rate that they are going up but that is not happening in the tf2 community I recently saw a video about a country who started to print money to pay their own debt which started lowering the price of the money. THat is what is happening in tf2 that is why earbuds are quickselling at 11 keys which is so retarded if everyone sells buds at 15 ref the price will fluctuate to 15 keys and then sosmeone will start to quicksell all there buds for a price of 10 keys and then the price will lower because that person is getting the market which is not smart because if the prices stay the same and no one else budges then the price will stay the same and the other person will be at a downfall and will cause him to be poorer than before and this is how the market will grow just my opinion i know this is super bad but just my opinion wanted to get this off my chest.

I DID NOT CHECK MY GRAMAR.  <_<

I wanna rape you now. ~~~<3

THIS IS MY OPINION! Please dont rape me (this is what i think is happening with the tf2 economy primarly on buds and keys and how there prices are not legit and how people are killing the economy). THIS IS MY OPINION!

With the recent price fluctuations on the earbuds i have feeling that the tf2 community is retarded first of all even if there are more keys being added the should be going up at the same rate that they are going up but that is not happening in the tf2 community I recently saw a video about a country who started to print money to pay their own debt which started lowering the price of the money.

Note: The list is sorted by highlighted order.

1. Backpack.tf is more legit than myopinionmakesthemarket.org
2. You calling us retarded?
3. That country was Germany after World War I.
4. Ref is inflating. Learn your terminology.

Everyone who posted tl;dr, please give a legitimate reason why he's an idiot (he gave quite a few) instead of spouting an epic meme.

For someone who apparently lives in Canada and is assumably a native English speaker, that entire paragraph is shameful. Don't expect anyone to bother reading it if you can't bother typing correctly.

Your "opinion" has been said plenty of times, and everyone is tired of people spouting reasons why the economy is terrible.

if you think people are ignorant for not reading it, consider something.

i read it (or tried to, because the entire thing is one run-on sentence with no definitive subject) and can safely say the people who tl;dr'd it are wiser for having done so.

here is a long winded opinion about my thoughts on cinnamon and why it is better than pine needles for instance i would not put pine needles on a cake because that would be gross so cinnamon is much better also if someone else thought pine needles were better and tried to tell me that cinnamon was not as good i would not believe them even though i watched a video one time of someone eating a spoon full of cinnamon and then throwing up but i am sure it was not because cinnamon is bad it just needs to be eaten in moderation and i think if they ate a spoon full of pine needles they would throw up as well and cinnamon is also good on donuts and in cookies whereas pine needles just smell like christmas and christmas is over so i believe bmoc should now drop in price please agree this is my first suggestion.

there, that's pretty much what OP wrote.

only with spelling mistakes and worse grammar.

Frankly it's just any ignorant, run-on sentence with poor grammar and spelling. Look into this a bit and you might start to understand why what's happening is happening.

Archived