• Yes
    • Don't care
  3. 3. If it shut down, would you care?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Don't care

Title.

[spoil] My steam should tell you mine. Most overzealous, demanding folks outside of Dota's community, with the most fickle opinion base in the world. If it shut down tomorrow, I could not give a single fuck. They also likes to jump on "GAME IZ DYIN CALL VALVE AND DENERF THE DEMONSTRATIONS BLACK" bandwagons. Seriously, fucking lange set this whole "game is dying" thing back up again. They had the smae discussions at the last i # tournament, but they still don't realize "Oh shit, maybe the game isn't dying afterall!" 

Anyway /rant. [/spoil]

I believe you traders should stay out of it Kappa

Thats implying I am like one of the traders here though. I just browse the forums. Go home kappa.

whats a tf2 comp scene?

It's like the general group. 

Also:

Ice: (IDK where the qoute when)

you are probably some highlander noobie

Oh, I'm sorry I have 2000 hours and think comp peeps are entitled fucks. My mistake mister.

I really hope Competitive Matchmaking is avaliable in TF2.

The competitive scene is cancerous to watch or play. For viewers, there's nothing really that interesting. Usually people do not go huge. It's pretty boring. For players, the competitive scene have a really really high standard. I have 180 hours on my soldier and 110 hours on my scout and I'm considered the worst player. You cannot have fun if you getting REKT everytime you play.

i52 have a really underwhelming grand final, just Epsilon getting trashed

Also, Platinum says in a i49 interview "Getting 5k on CS GO is standard but getting a 6k in TF2, that's like, amazing"

I was ready to slap his face so hard

TF2 Comp is not fun to play or watch

-snip-

Ofcourse it isn't fun when you're bad. Go iron/div6-> get a nice team -> practice -> get better. I started playing comp 2 years ago and I got to plat. It's fun and easy :)

EDIT: Watching those streams is for autists who can't play. Srs, don't watch them.

Title.

[spoil] My steam should tell you mine. Most overzealous, demanding folks outside of Dota's community, with the most fickle opinion base in the world. If it shut down tomorrow, I could not give a single fuck. They also likes to jump on "GAME IZ DYIN CALL VALVE AND DENERF THE DEMONSTRATIONS BLACK" bandwagons. Seriously, fucking lange set this whole "game is dying" thing back up again. They had the smae discussions at the last i # tournament, but they still don't realize "Oh shit, maybe the game isn't dying afterall!"

Anyway /rant. [/spoil]

I haven't found anyone upset over the new demo nerf. Personally, I'm a demo main and I found it to be a fair trade off. Also, competitive players aren't saying the game is dying, they are saying that competitive is (which is true to a certain extent).

Also, compared to the cs:Gay and dota 2 communities, the TF2 competitive community is tolerable.

It's also nice not having to play with broken classes such as spies, pyros and heavies in competitive (HL is a joke).

It's also nice not having to play with broken classes such as spies, pyros and heavies in competitive (HL is a joke).

Oh this makes me laugh.

I haven't found anyone upset over the new demo nerf. Personally, I'm a demo main and I found it to be a fair trade off. Also, competitive players aren't saying the game is dying, they are saying that competitive is (which is true to a certain extent).

Also, compared to the cs:Gay and dota 2 communities, the TF2 competitive community is tolerable.

2 things you say are terrible

CS GO is not CS Gay, I can tell you I meet more Thais in TF2 than in CS GO

I think HL is so much better than 6v6. That's why UGC is still strong

>tf2

>comp scene

in same sentence.

top lel 10/10 would trole again till 2015 m9 gg wp no re.

LOL

Do you even know someone like b4nny, pyyyyyyyur, Arthur? Have you even watched any 6v6 match? TF2 is great competitive game!

LOL

Do you even know someone like b4nny, pyyyyyyyur, Arthur? Have you even watched any 6v6 match? TF2 is great competitive game!

isn't 6v6 that one gamemode where the meta's so hard and so set-in-stone you may as well call it a cinderblock?

So b4nny was not, still not, and has not been that good of a example if a good comp player, if you even glanced at the last i(insert number here) he's played. Honestly.

Also

"Oh we can't have pick classes, muh medick 2 week, and our guys can't aim!"

Thats what that sound's like to me. HL is something I want to see carry over into the matchmaking update. If it happens. Which is never.

same here Kappa

you are probably some highlander noobie

LOL

TF2 is great competitive game!

I think you need to go see a doctor.

EDITERINO: ignore 1st quote, accident.

isn't 6v6 that one gamemode where the meta's so hard and so set-in-stone you may as well call it a cinderblock?

So b4nny was not, still not, and has not been that good of a example if a good comp player, if you even glanced at the last i(insert number here) he's played. Honestly.

Budsquad played more than once with roamer, scout, hoovy, sniper, med and demoknight. Well, tey played quite often like that. Also having one sniper, or pyro is quite common thing in 6v6.

Also one team played full season with pocket pyro. They did not play badly after all...

I don't thing that stable 6v6 meta is something bad. Highlander is such mess, some unlocks are awful. 6v6 shows clearly who is better. In 9v9 you can just win because you are done something what other team could not expect. And they have pyro all time.

If you don't lke 6v6 meta, you can try 4v4, 2v2, MGE, Arena:respawn, BBall... There are many competitive modes.

And if b4nny, guy who has sick skill with almost every class in this game is not good example of competitive player, then who is? Tagg? Pyyyour? Enigma? Clockwork? Maybe ster_?

I think you need to go see a doctor.

EDITERINO: ignore 1st quote, accident.

Thats what that sound's like to me. HL is something I want to see carry over into the matchmaking update. If it happens. Which is never.

Actually if matchmaking does finally get implemented into tf2, HL is the one that would be the most supported, since valve has stated that HL is the most accurate to how the game is meant to be played; 6vs6 is actually boring for them to watch, and is part of the reason why they started to do the weapon revamps in the first place. Plus, it's the competitive mode that is easier for players who are considering going into comp to enter since 6's tend to be less welcoming to new blood.

Also

B4nny was crowned "world champion" at i52. What are you talking about?

Talking like an idiot isnt exactly a very good rebuttal. You haven't shown me how pyro and spy aren't jokes of classes.

Archived