Update fixing stuff

The Spycrab Risotto

I wont actually called it fixing since the sets are kinda ruined..... wth calling cards

There were many bad stuff that I cant use right now. e.g. Escape plan with death sign??????

Some are now more overpowered than others. Rescue ranger, Quick Fix and Concheror

Any other opinions?

I wont actually called it fixing since the sets are kinda ruined..... wth calling cards

There were many bad stuff that I cant use right now. e.g. Escape plan with death sign??????

Some are now more overpowered than others. Rescue ranger, Quick Fix and Concheror

Any other opinions?

RR isn't overpowered :(. Anyways, I like this new update. Not really for the buffs, although the new taunt effect for Saharan Spy is cool and the Cow Mangler is now awesome, but I instead like it for the items. My favorite items there are the Gabe Glasses and the After Dark.

RR isn't overpowered :(. Anyways, I like this new update. Not really for the buffs, although the new taunt effect for Saharan Spy is cool and the Cow Mangler is now awesome, but I instead like it for the items. My favorite items there are the Gabe Glasses and the After Dark.

It says that the new taunt has particle effects? What is that?

I wouldn't really call the set bonuses ruined as they instead made them more weapon oriented so people could use different loadouts. I'm probably going to switch to a L'Etranger now because of that new Cloak buff.

As for the new items, it's hard to pick a favorite, as I don't think there's one I don't like.

I wouldn't really call the set bonuses ruined as they instead made them more weapon oriented so people could use different loadouts. I'm probably going to switch to a L'Etranger now because of that new Cloak buff.

As for the new items, it's hard to pick a favorite, as I don't think there's one I don't like.

L'etranger has 40% buff :(

Cool! Thx!

Another thing to note is that it works with any taunt. So even if you use the Shred Alert, the effect will still work.

They messed with the Liberty Launcher and ruined a few other weapons, but otherwise some of the balance changes were good. No more Saharan Spy silent Dead ringer though.

Also, Rip Polycount Sets

Gas_Jockey%27s_Gear_Calling_Card.png?t=2

• 1 month later...

Archived