How to save tf2 economic's for 1 more day :D

DrugLord

alright . came up with new ideas to save our favourite's game economic for 1 more day :3 : 

1 ) If buds crush , means we will have problem pricing expensive stuff like unusuals . we need a new currency . i suggest Valve create something that will be called : Keys compressor . such a tool , that can compress like 15-20 keys into 1 item . you can take out the keys if you want , but the compressor will be gone . 

2) cancel Keys and earbuds classifieds option . the race for lower / higher price there is not good . as soon as 1 person posts that hes selling few buds for 11 keys , hes flooding the hole screen with 11 key price and the rest sellers follow him . keys just like that ( only higher price ) . you think it wont help , but trust me it will . 

3) Making ref a lot harder to make . the problem is u can get refine metal from free weapons . the key is to make refine a lot harder to make . i would say add an item that can be purchased only in the store that can create a refined metal . even if it will cost few cents . something that cannot be tradable and marketable . so refs will be a lot harder to make . 

4) havent got any idea yet . xD

what do you think

You seem to live up to your name, Druglord.

Omg, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNnn

-Random tabloid crap being fed to him like a vegetable-

We are not Valve, we are not Stalin of classifieds, we will not 'persuade' others into selling for less. Taking keys OUT OF the market will only make them worth more, have you bothered with research?

Complain to Valve/Someone who cares if you want something changed. Key prices rising is good for the economy.

REF HAS BEEN DEAD SINCE 2012

You should really really stay away from the crack

Pretty much what I think will increase the value is to make a purpose for Refineds like Chem Sets #3.

Wish unusuals were priced in keys

This is the kinda guy who stands in the middle of Main Street on a cardboard box and preaches what sin is to the passerby's. 

He's got my vote.

alright . came up with new ideas to save our favourite's game economic for 1 more day :3 : 

1 ) If buds crush , means we will have problem pricing expensive stuff like unusuals . we need a new currency . i suggest Valve create something that will be called : Keys compressor . such a tool , that can compress like 15-20 keys into 1 item . you can take out the keys if you want , but the compressor will be gone . 

2) cancel Keys and earbuds classifieds option . the race for lower / higher price there is not good . as soon as 1 person posts that hes selling few buds for 11 keys , hes flooding the hole screen with 11 key price and the rest sellers follow him . keys just like that ( only higher price ) . you think it wont help , but trust me it will . 

3) Making ref a lot harder to make . the problem is u can get refine metal from free weapons . the key is to make refine a lot harder to make . i would say add an item that can be purchased only in the store that can create a refined metal . even if it will cost few cents . something that cannot be tradable and marketable . so refs will be a lot harder to make . 

4) havent got any idea yet . xD

what do you think

Can I get some of what you are smoking?

What are you smoking?

BS of economy crashing, oh noes

Seriously though, the economy will crash

when hl3 comes out

You guys are the worst . 

>Claims to know ways of 'saving' the economy

>Gets shut down by a community of people who regularly use backpack.tf

>Announces that we're the worst

Brb, lmaoing