Don't you guys hate...

There

Those people on outpost who demand more for an item because they don't want to sell it? I mean, come on people! If you don't want to sell it, then why'd you put it on outpost in the first place?

i love my strange weapon which is worth 2 ref. 

i put the name tag "andy's noob killer"... which shows that i kill noobs very often 

as you can see i have 205 kills which means im basically esea invite 

if you want to buy it you can pay 2 keys 

i don't care about waiting, all unnecessary comments will be reported.

No, if they sell, then it might be an indication that the price needs to rise on backpack.tf. God forbid someone pays more than the holy bible that is the backpack.tf pricing guide.

Let me ask you the same question, but a little different: don't you hate it when someone sells an item less?

No? I thought not. People only complain when its not benefiting them even though it doesn't affect them regardless.

No, if they sell, then it might be an indication that the price needs to rise on backpack.tf. God forbid someone pays more than the holy bible that is the backpack.tf pricing guide.

Let me ask you the same question, but a little different: don't you hate it when someone sells an item less?

No? I thought not. People only complain when its not benefiting them even though it doesn't affect them regardless.

No. I don't hate it when someone sells it for less. And this isn't necessarily about backpack.tf being the absolute price of every item. If someone sells an item for more, I don't like, but I'm certainly not going to complain about it. What I hate is when people expect people to pay, sometimes 3x more, because they don't want to sell their items. It's just stupid. 

No. I don't hate it when someone sells it for less. And this isn't necessarily about backpack.tf being the absolute price of every item. If someone sells an item for more, I don't like, but I'm certainly not going to complain about it. What I hate is when people expect people to pay, sometimes 3x more, because they don't want to sell their items. It's just stupid. 

Then move on, bro.

i love my strange weapon which is worth 2 ref. 

i put the name tag "andy's noob killer"... which shows that i kill noobs very often 

as you can see i have 205 kills which means im basically esea invite 

nonono, you're mlg pro 

Ever noticed salvaged 40 trades? 

"Rare and discontinued. They're only going to go up.

Selling them for 10 keys each, will not take less

Any spam will be reported, blocked, and marked on Steamrep."

Meanwhile, the 19 other trades on the same page are all asking for 5.

Ever noticed salvaged 40 trades? 

"Rare and discontinued. They're only going to go up.

Selling them for 10 keys each, will not take less

Any spam will be reported, blocked, and marked on Steamrep."

Meanwhile, the 19 other trades on the same page are all asking for 5.

That's something else I hate. People who have items that are probably going to go up, so they do stuff like this:

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/4898739

Why would anyone offer on an item when it would tie up their items and possibly take months for them to actually get their items? 

And some people do offer on it!

Lolol i saw this guy with a knife renamed "Dont worry, I got your back" and he added like 3 keys on top because the name was cool .____.

Totally cant just buy a name tag and do it myself...

Lolol i saw this guy with a knife renamed "Dont worry, I got your back" and he added like 3 keys on top because the name was cool .____.

Totally cant just buy a name tag and do it myself...

That name is pretty cool though...

Selling my ultra rare 1 of 1 in the entire world piece of shit unusual.  Only selling to level 420 collectors, so that's why it's 69 buds, price is firm.  

Selling my ultra rare 1 of 1 in the entire world piece of shit unusual.  Only selling to level 420 collectors, so that's why it's 69 buds, price is firm.  

Yeah, I believe someone posted a trade of some guy trying to sell his level, like 46 shit hat for a buds because there are only 40 or so level 46. I immediately offered him my bud on it, and he said that he'd wait for a better offer

Lol

I really hate it when they buy lower the price and the trade shows the actual price. It really pisses me off. Also I wouldn't sell anything I like just for a higher price because people will think it's ridiculous.

I really hate it when they buy lower the price and the trade shows the actual price. It really pisses me off. Also I wouldn't sell anything I like just for a higher price because people will think it's ridiculous.

Dont you hate having a thread on autpost buying keys for 5.44 and then suggest a price for keys @ 2.33 ?

I once sold an objector 2 scrap above market because it came with pic of Dead Mouse on it.

I hate when a guy has a post with extremely outdated prices. Eg. A post of fest weapons going back to Dec and he is firm. Its just a waste in a search because those guys r not really selling. I would like to be able to close those trades for that reason.

For the same reason I hate guys selling an item and starts the offer by saying "I'm not really interested in selling this. Just wanna see what kind of offers I get".

Archived