So now that the Nice/Naughty 2014 crates are out...

GummyGumz

I plan on opening a bunch of Naughty Crates to sell and make a profit out of.

Where could I go to negotiate deals with buyers since Backpack.tf won't have a solid price on day 1.  The sooner I sell them, the better. ;) 

'Buying X crates for a scrap!'

Don't buy crates during the hype, just sell.

Wait a week, they'll be like 1 cent on the SCM lol

No no, not buying crates.  I mean selling the Festive Weapons on the day the keys are added. XD

Dump them on outpost and backpack.tf, watch the trade offers roll in

'Buying X crates for a scrap!'

Don't buy crates during the hype, just sell.

Wait a week, they'll be like 1 cent on the SCM lol

Then again, you'll have to wait a week after you buy them for them to be tradeable...

I'm new to this whole thing. When will the list of items the crate contains be released and the keys? Now when GummyGumz said he could possibly make profit out of this, is it true? Could I buy keys from the steam market, unbox, and sell what I get for a high price because the new items just came out? 

I'm new to this whole thing. When will the list of items the crate contains be released and the keys? Now when GummyGunz said he could possibly make profit out of this, is it true? Could I buy keys from the steam market, unbox, and sell what I get for a high price because the new items just came out? 

Yes, last year I spent $20 on Naughty Keys and got about triple the amount back on the first day.  It was pretty awesome :3 

Where could I go to negotiate deals with buyers since Backpack.tf won't have a solid price on day 1.  The sooner I sell them, the better. ;)

You're not making profit from naughty crates unless you unbox a strange (and even then, the highest strange last year was the blackbox at 6 keys).  Remember, your items won't be tradeable for a week,  By the time all your items become tradeable, it will be very apparent just how many are out there and everything will sell at shit prices.  

You're not making profit from naughty crates unless you unbox a strange (and even then, the highest strange last year was the blackbox at 6 keys).  Remember, your items won't be tradeable for a week,  By the time all your items become tradeable, it will be very apparent just how many are out there and everything will sell at shit prices.  

I thought you could get around that restriction by buying the keys off steam market? That's why new keys would sell for a premium: you could unbox and sell the items immediately without that dumb waiting period for purchasing in the mann co shop. Have they changed this?

I thought you could get around that restriction by buying the keys off steam market? That's why new keys would sell for a premium: you could unbox and sell the items immediately without that dumb waiting period for purchasing in the mann co shop. Have they changed this?

the 1 week wait applies to steam market as well now.

Enjoy trying to sell a Christmas Items on Christmas Day or later.....

Archived